ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ

For special 5k reads and 600 votes

Also... I don't know how to freaking propose to someone so... This isn't as romantic as you thought xd

You guys are around in your 20s btw!

•° 𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕚𝕓𝕠𝕪 °•

He wanted to man up for once just for you because you always did the first move and not him.

This will show you that he can be a manly man like he should and be B O B O I M A N.

You guys were watching a movie at the cinemas, as he looked at you and called your name out.

"Y/Y-n..."Boboiboy spoke in a soft and quiet tune as you looked at him as you hummed as a response.

He was really nervous about this but he just can't wait to be with you forever by his side.

As he grabbed a small black box from his pocket

" I... Want to give you something special..." Boboiboy said as you were curious what he was about to give you as he gave you the box, opening it.

Seeing a beautiful and shiny engagement ring as you look at him giving him a grin, as you caressing his face.

"Well, well, well...here I thought I was the one who's going to do it, I guess the tables had turn huh shortie?" You said as Boboiboy started to act flustered

"Y/n... I want to be with you... So... Will you accept my proposal to you?...I know it isn't that much bu-" you cut him off as you started to kiss him on the lips as you were holding his hand.

"Of course I would my baby~After all I can't wait to have children with you~" you said as you were giggling causing Boboiboy to blush

"Eiffelllll!" Boboiboy whined as you just chuckle giving him a peck on the lips

"Love you~" you said as you smiled

"L-love you too..."

°• ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 •°

After three years of dating you, you changed him alot you were his everything as he will be willing to sacrifice his own life just to make you stay safe.

This day he wants to make sure that you were permanently his and will be his forever in this life.

He was quite nervous but he won't let that down, he wanted to do something special for that.

In fact it was yours and his anniversary today as he decided to take you on a date.

A date at somewhere where no one could absolutely will ruin this moment.

As you guys were at a forest eating just a lovely meal as you two were just sitting at a log in the middle there was a camp fire.

As he warped his shoulders around you as he gave you a small box, asking you to open it only to find a ring inside as you looked at him seeing that he wasn't there anymore as he was infront of you kneel down in one knee.