ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs

—«  ℬℴ𝒷ℴ𝒾𝒷ℴ𝓎  »—

He will hug you infront and you would put him on your lap.

He uses your chest as a pillow and you didn't mind

You think it's really cute and you wanted to protect him forever.

—«  𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮  »—

You aren't really into hugs but when you had a bad day

He would put his arms at your side and cuddle you while you put your head on his shoulder.

To make things better, you pulled him down as his face was on your chested which cause him to blushed, while you on the other hand was a wheezing kettle.

—«  𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶  »—

Well you actually just lean into him, you know that he isn't a huggable person and also because he's a big tsundere.

He appreciated that, to know that you respected his space.

He would put his cheek against your forehead, pressing a soft kiss into it.

Sometimes he would ask you to cuddle him and you agree, you don't need kisses if you can just cuddle the hell out of him, well only if he wants too.

—«  𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮  »—

He would be laying down at your lay while cuddling up to your waist

Which made you blushed and you also gave him head pats

He loves it and you loved the time the two spend for each other.

—«  𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮  »—

He would put his arms around your waist and puts you on his lap.

He would but his chin into your shoulder

You two enjoy it.

—«  𝓘𝓬𝓮  »—

This polar bear of course will cuddle you to death!

You two will be always at your room, cuddling and he won't let go

You loved that he always would cuddle up to you but sometimes it can be a problem when you want to get something.

You always appreciate that this how he mostly shows his affection, you don't need kisses if you can have his cuddles everyday.

Though he would kiss your neck and collar bone every now and then which cost you to blush.

—«  𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷  »—

Cuddles all day! He doesn't care even you two are in a public place so are you.

You two would CUDDLE alot and you both loved it

You would absolutely protect this bean forever and ever just to make him stay by your side.

—«  𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻  »—

He doesn't give cuddles often because of how prideful he is in public but when you two are completely alone.

This boy became soft and affectionate towards you

He would put you on his lap and cuddles you while he was petting your head.

You would lean your head towards his shoulder.

Sometimes you would complain that he was petting your head but you got used to it.

Though sometimes this man tries to hold your butt but you will slapped the hell out of him.

—«  𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓻  »—

You would lean to him as he would grabbed you by your cuddle and gives you some kisses

Which makes you happy.

—«  𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮  »—

He would ran from behind you and tackle hugged you as you chuckle on what he just did.

You two love giving each others cuddles, sometimes he would pick you up and spin you around then give you a tight hug.

You enjoy it.

—«  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓪  »—

He isn't exactly a person who likes hugs and if he does you loved it.

He would hugged you for comfort, if your cold, etc!

He would give you some kisses on the forehead and you loved that.