ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ʜɪᴍ

—« 𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂  »—

As you two were in a mission trying to get a power sphere.

As you two were going back as Boboiboy saw something

"Y/n looked out!" The boy said as he pinned you to the ground as you saw a creature that tried to attack you.

You blushed at the position the two were in so he decided to help you stand up which you gladly take.

You smiled at him "I guess you saved me there just in time thanks"

"Don't need to take me Y/n, after all we would always have each others backs!" Boboiboy said

Which made you smiled wilder and felt your cheeks started to warm up.

"Wait... Am I falling in love with shortcake?Maybe..."

You thought to yourself as you walked with Boboiboy back to the space ship.

—« 𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮  »—

You aren't the person who falls in love easily.

You also aren't a person who had never been fallen in love

So this is a new experience for you.

As you were skating you way towards school as you bumped into someone.

You were on the floor as you were scratching your head as someone offer you hand.

Which you accepted it and you saw Quake was the one who you bumped into.

"Oh sorry about that Quake, I didn't noticed that I bumped into" you said with a sheepish smile

"Oh its alright" Quake said with a smile

Which makes you feel weird on the inside.

"What the hell am I feeling?!"

—«  𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶  »—

Like Quake's scenario, you don't really had fallen in love for and you also don't know that it exist since you lacked of emotions.

You were confused on what you are feeling, since you rarely show emotion so you asked Ying and Yaya.

They were squealing which made you cover your ears and asked who you had fallen for.

You don't know since you didn't understand yet.

As the girls mentioned Thunder's name, it made you felt happy and it made you scared that you actually felt something.

As the girls were teasing about you and Thunder.

So you decided to leave with a tomato face.

—« 𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮  »—

You were at your room doing homework, you felt frustrated since you didn't get how you do your math homework.