031 | Captured

Y/N's POV:

I walked towards the dungeons, minding my own business, until I heard some arguing in Professor Snape's room. Obviously, I didn't know the word privacy, so I began to listen. Everyone would in my situation!

I laid my ear against the door and heard two men talk, one of them being Professor Snape. ''We're going to get her; I don't know why you don't want to, but if the dark lord finds out, he won't be too happy with you. '' '' She's still young; she's not ready. She's wild and on her own. '' ''We'll make her obedient. Whatever it takes, at least she already knows how the Cruciatus curse feels; it won't be new. '' ''You don't understand Igor; she won't budge. '' '' Then we'll make her budge. '' ''Y/N Black is not ready to be taken, end of story. '' ''We need to follow the Dark Lord's orders, end of story. '' I couldn't believe my ears. After four years of knowing and trusting the only man I trusted, he betrayed me just like my dreams had told me. I threw all the potions I had onto the ground and ran away, towards the Black Lake. I had to find a way to get out; I just didn't know what yet. I had to be on time.

Snape's POV:

Igor wanted to take Y/N; never in my life will he take her. I would do everything to make her safe; she couldn't get captured, and I would be broken. I played his little game, acting like it was all my plan. Thankfully, they didn't know that, next to Bella and Narcissa, I made that potion for her. As long as she had that, it would all be okay, right?

I heard a growl and a glass break as they touched the cold ground. Igor and I looked up from the desk we stood at and walked towards the door. There was the scent of Y/N's potion; she heard everything. Maybe she'll run away, and maybe I can save her.

Y/N's POV:

I ran as fast as I could; maybe if I stayed underwater with my friend, I would be safe!

''Y/N?! What are you doing here? Come inside, it's getting cold.'' I looked up to see Zeth standing there. I raised my eyebrow. He was so busy learning that I hadn't spoken to him that much. ''You don't understand Zeth; I need to get out of here; I'm in danger.'' ''They won't come near, I promise you; we can hide in Moody's office; he always has his door open.'' I nodded and ran after him; maybe he knew what I could do. They are older, and they know more spells to get me out of here.

Barty Crouch JR. POV:

My lovely cousin, Zeth, never thought he would befriend my prey. The Dark Lord would put me so high up his list that I'll always be his second hand. I already loaded her in, making her befriend me, and that killing curse? That's a difficult curse; I have no idea how she managed to do that in one try.

Zeth was my cousin, the son of my sister, who everyone thought never existed. My dad was even more distraught with her, a girl, as their first child was a distraction following his sick mind. He neglected her, and she ran away the moment she could, leaving me on the Imperio curse after killing my only love by sending her to Askaban. It was all his fault.

Now I was going to get everything back after I killed him; he's here, in the woods, and no one will see it. They'll just find his body and leave no trace.

''Professor Moody! I have a special guest for you!'' My lovely second hand spoke, his voice was full of fake worry and excitement. ''Come in, I said as I saw the doorknob move, revealing a panicked Y/N Black. ''Professor Moody, you need to help me. I heard professor Snape and Igor Karkarov talk about the Dark Lord and capturing me, we need to get me out of here before it's too late!'' I tried to keep in my laughter; of course, she heard it; she always knows stuff she isn't allowed to know. Although she walked right into my hands.

''I can get you out of here; just hold my hand and we'll apparate." Zeth can come with us.'' I stood up and took her hand, grabbed her waist, and went to Malfoy Manor, where I ended up in a small room in the dungeons, special for her.

Y/N's POV:

I would have my freedom and be safe, but what am I doing in a dungeon? I looked around, panicked, as a cell door closed and Zeth stood. I didn't know where Professor Moody was. ''Finally, I got the price; finally, I got you after listening to your bullshit for several years! '' ''W- what are you talking about? '' ''Obviously, you never knew, you imbecile!'' My only friend laughed like a madman and showed his wrist, revealing a Dark Mark. He was a death eater. ''But how?! He laughed at my stuttering.

''Crucio.''

I was on fire. I screamed and fell to the ground as my eardrums began to break from all the sounds I was hearing. My body felt like it was burning alive from the pain that I felt. I tried to stop it by slamming my head against the wall—whatever to stop it! But I couldn't.

''Not as strong as they say you are! The oh-so-famous Y/N Black! The Lupus Magica no one cared for, the WEAK Lupus Magica that was taken because she was so oblivious! The Lupus Magica, who trusted everyone who was nice to her!

My body was on fire, just like in the chambers. Flashes of me using it came back, and flashes of me fighting Tom Riddle flashed again. My eyes turned red, and I growled as I slowly felt my body change. Jumping out of the pain and scaring Zeth, I punched down iron bars out of their wall. Zeth fell to the ground.

I ripped his head off.