009 | Thank you, I Guess

Snape's POV:

''I heard you needed me, Severus? '' I looked up from Y/N's wolf form and saw Dumbledore and McGonagall next to each other with a frightened Gideroy Lockfuck behind them. ''Yes, we might have a problem," I stated while looking at Y/N.

Dumbledore raised an eyebrow and walked around the bubble, making the wolf's eyes widen in fear. She whined, trying to hide under the cloak I gave her. ''You're scaring her, Albus," I stated, trying to stop him from watching her doings. I didn't want to freak her out more; that would only make the chance of anger bigger and bigger. ''She? "Yes, she', this is a student," I stated, looking down at the wolf, which looked back at me. ''That is a student! What happened to her? '' Minerva now panicked as she walked up to Ms Black. ''Well, it turns out that little Ms Black here is a Lupus Magica.'' I got a growl out of her; I suspect she didn't like being called 'little'.

''But they only change when they are furious or anxious; what happened that made her feel those emotions so strongly?" '' Mineverva now asked in confusion, and the moment she did, I saw Gilderoy's eyes widen, slowly backing away, planning on running towards the door. The moment he started running, I stopped him by closing the door. ''I think you have to stop running away from the problems you created, Gilderoy, don't you think? '' I raised an eyebrow while clenching my jaw. ''Obviously, I wasn't planning on running away, Severus; as you know, I am very familiar with these kinds of happenings; obviously, she is a danger to society and needs to get killed," he simply stated, taking his wand out of his cloak and pointing it at the whining wolf who tried to back away.

''Let's not get to conclusions, Gilderoy; she still is a student, and what exactly did you do to let your plan get to work, may I ask? '' Albus now asked after he made him stop, pointing a finger softly in the air. ''Well, I just made her stress a little, easy as that.'' ''You are lying, you bastard; you tried to seduce her into awful things," I said while gritting my teeth. ''What is Severus talking about, Gilderoy? '' ''I have no idea, Albus; he must be out of his mind to state such assertions.'' ''I suppose we will have to ask Ms Black after we make her change back, don't we? '' Gilderoy swallowed air while nodding, knowing he was fucked.

Y/N's POV:

So that dumbass thinks he can kill me! Watch out; the moment I am out of this bubble, you have a gigantic problem. ''Gilderoy, as you know, a lupus magica is in control of their body and thoughts; they don't forget anything or have impulsiveness to do stuff; when they do stuff, it's their own choice,'' Dumbledore stated towards Lockhart after he said he could kill me; since I couldn't talk, it kind of scared me. ''So, how do we get her back? '' Professor McGonagall now asked, looking at me with pleading eyes. ''Well, she first needs to calm down, slowly breathe in, and feel how you are slowly changing into your first form," Snape stated, walking closer to me. For some reason, I wasn't scared at all of who people called "the dungeon bat''.

"Ms Black, please do what Aseverus just told us. Then we can find a way to deal with this." Dumbledore smiled at me kindly. I really wanted to change back, but somewhere I didn't want to. On this form, I can easily kill the person who made me change in the first place.

"Ms Black, I won't let you leave this bubble in your current state of form. I know you are angry, but killing because of it still isn't a legal reason to kill." I looked up at Snape. Did he hear me? How? "I simply mastered legilimens; I suppose you have heard of that?" He sighed, wanting me to change back; he probably wanted to let Lockhart pay as much as I wanted.

I breathed in deeply, closed my eyes, and saw my original body in front of me: my h/l, my h/c hair, my e/c eyes, my posture, my face—everything in detail. I slowly heard bones crack again, my sight, hearing, and smell changing so slightly. My body is getting laid out on the cold dungeon floors. This time it didn't hurt as bad; I knew what was happening, and I could keep my whining in.

Suddenly it got cold, and I wrapped myself in the warm cloak I had been handed some minutes ago. I looked up to see Dumbledore smiling at me. McGonagall ran towards me and gave me her cloak as well, probably hiding my now-naked body. I was sad that my clothes didn't change with me.

"So now that everything is sorted out, what exactly happened that made you change? And did you know you were a Lupus magica?" I looked up at Dumbledore, who now also had crouched down. I tried finding my voice again; I was pretty worn out of all the energy that was taken from me. "No sir, I didn't know; beginning this year, I didn't even know I was a witch; I was adopted as a muggle into the magical world you see." I first awned, then he nodded and let me continue.

"Of your first question, Lockhart made me change." Dumbledore nodded, but before he could answer, McGonagall had already asked. "What did he do?" I looked up at her, clenching my jaw at the past events. "He didn't leave me alone; he tried to flirt with me and do disgusting things with me. I walked away after another encounter, but sadly, he knew I had detention here because of the incident with Bella Saviar. He came in and tried stuff again; I couldn't take it anymore, and before I knew it, I changed." I let out the little part of all the threatening; it probably wasn't really necessary, and I don't want to get into more problems.

I looked at Snape, who didn't show any emotion; he wasn't planning on snitching on me, but this wasn't the last time we would talk about it.

"Well, then, I think Gilderoy and I should have a talk later in my office, don't you think?" The shaking Lockhart nodded slightly, not daring to say anything.

Snape's POV:

I looked at the child who was wrapped around in multiple cloaks; out of nowhere, she looked worried. I tried to see what she thought, but it was one big, misty cloak of smoke. "Ms. Black, what is the problem?" I raised an eyebrow at the girl, who looked up in shock because I knew she was panicked.

"Nothing, professor; I was just thinking about what Professor Lockhart said." I raised an eyebrow. What did she mean? " I am a rare spy; they hunt me, right? I've read about Lupus magica ones; they get hunted for their blood, and it has magical powers that give strength, purity, and luck. As Lockhart said, "Will you kill me? I mean, people will see me as dangerous."

Albus smiled now. "We won't tell anyone; we will keep you safe and keep your identity hidden. Severus will brew potions for you that you have to drink every week at a certain time, and with that, you won't change if you get angry, annoyed, or sad." I looked up at Albus. That potion was hard to make; it takes around two whole days for one dose. But I wouldn't mind doing it; after all, she was my student.

Y/N Black's Wolf Form:

>--------------------------------------------------------<