020 | A Family Diner

Y/N's POV:

I put all my clothes happily inside my closet, humming a soft song. "Y/N! Downstairs! Severus made the most delicious meal!" I heard my mom happily voice out, Why, for heaven's sake, is she so happy?! I took off my shoes because I hate them and ran downstairs.

"I am here!" I spoke loudly as I stormed in, stopping immediately as I opened my eyes in shock to see the one and only Draco Malfoy, Aunt Narcissa, and a man who I suppose is my uncle sit at the same table. "What is this?" I raised an eyebrow as I saw Draco looking at me with a disinterested look. "Family bonding time!" My mom squirmed as she clapped her hands happily. I turned around and tried to step out of the room. "Ms Black, sit down in an instant or you will have detention with me for a month next year." "That's not fair! The year hasn't even started yet." I growled dangerously at the professor, who didn't seem concerned by my acting. "Live isn't fair, Ms Black; get used to it. Sit. Down." I huffed and poofed onto the couch next to my mom and Snape, my uncle in front of me, Narcissa at his left and Draco at his right, and my dad next to mom.

The moment I sat down, the food appeared on the table, showing little carrots, freshly baked potatoes, and a lot of steak, and I mean a lot. Unhumanly how much there was, I suspected this wasn't because the Malfoys liked steak very much. I began to drool, and I felt my fangs ask permission to show. Because of my potion, I had control over them and blocked them off after pointing them a little more. That way, it was easier to eat. I took around four steaks and began to rip the flesh in my mouth.

Then I heard someone awkwardly cough, making me look up and see how everyone looked at me in almost shock. "Sorry, I am just really hungry." I cleaned my mouth as I stopped eating. "No worries, dear; I am sure you still have to get used to living in a different house out of nowhere." Narcissa smiled at me happily, not judging my behaviour. I smiled back, and Draco just snorted in disdain: "Or she just doesn't know proper manners because she's a filthy mudblood." I growled loudly and showed my fangs. "You know I am not of that sort; you know that damn well, and even if I were, I personally think your response shows how unmannered you are, Draco," I spoke with Discuss, and I let my eyes glow red. I think I forgot to tell you that they know as well. My mom was so happy about me being special that she couldn't keep her mouth shut for her dear sister. That's why we let everybody make an unbreakable vow to keep me safe.

"Y/N, don't make Severus shut off your powers totally; be happy that you still have control over them, so keep them in and don't threaten with them!" My mom was shocked at my angry statement. My uncle just chuckled and watched me with curious interest. I huffed and sat down again. ''I think we haven't met yet; I am Lucius Malfoy, Draco's dad, and your aunt's partner.'' He took out his gloved hand and stretched it out for me to shake, which I did. He gave it a firm squeeze, so I did it again until I softly heard a bone shift its position. He just raised an eyebrow and left it at that. ''Well, then I suppose everyone can go eat!'' My dad said we were trying to get the vibe a bit better, and so we did.

Snape's POV:

I didn't think it would go well between my two students, but I hoped they could at least breathe in the same air. Narcissa and Lucius asked to come and dine, something I obviously wouldn't decline, a past acquaintance, a still-now sort of friend. Narcissa I've always been friends with, and Lucius is just a little younger since the diary. I told them Andromeda, Ted, and Y/N were coming, but that made Narcissa even more excited, of course.

While eating, I looked at the girl sitting next to me, well, rather jumping. She couldn't sit still for longer than five seconds. Her bare feet dangled from the chair since she couldn't even reach the ground. She ate eagerly, with bright and happy eyes. I think she realised most of the meat was indeed for her; she needs to eat a lot. ''So, how about you two getting to know each other more? I didn't realise you were in the same house; you never told me about Y/N Draco!'' Narcissa tried to start a conversation; Y/N snorted, Oh no, here we go again.

''I think there is a good reason why Draco doesn't brag about me, aunt; there is a clear reason why.'' Narcissa raised an eyebrow, waiting for the girl who kept her fumes in to finish. ''Since- let's just say, he is one of the bigger bullies, he tried to drown me in the black lake. He doesn't particularly like his I repeat: 'Mudblood Fake Family who just earns trust over his name.'' She spoke with rather a laughter at how dumb it sounded, and Narcissa looked stunned at the angry Draco looking at Y/N. ''Draco Malfoy, you will not bully your family; she might be adopted, but that doesn't mean she isn't a part!'' ''I accept her now after I knew she wasn't normal. I was right about one thing: she's a monster.'' That was it for the sassy girl to literally blow up; before I knew it, her eyes got red, her fangs got out, and her claws began to form. Draco was pushed against the wall by an invisible force running through Y/N.'' ''Y/N stop!'' Andromeda tried to reason, but I knew it wouldn't work; it was Y/N. 

Draco began to softly cry and panic as he probably got less and less air. ''Y/N house arrest!'' Ted screamed as well, but she ignored it once again. ''How dare he call me a monster when the true one is his arrogant self!'' She kept rattling on, everyone trying to stop her. I watched from a distance until it was the best. Y/N ran to Draco and opened her claw towards her face. I quickly held her wrist before she attacked. ''Y/N Black, stop it.'' I simply stated, putting dominance in my tone, and it made her look up in almost confusion and awe, stopping her from doing it and transforming back.

''Come with me.''