027 | Out.

Y/N's POV:

''I will forgive you today Y/N, but don't do that ever again.'' I heard Lucius speak. I understand Uncle Lucius, but if he doesn't learn to respect me, don't think I will, because I won't ever start a fight if he doesn't try anything. I did this because he was mean to others, and you might think that is okay, but I don't think it is, and I won't tolerate that. He smirked as he listened to my sermon, thinking about something. ''You are a strong one, Y/N; we may have our hands full on you. '' I didn't totally get what he was planning on, but I nodded and left.

''Y/N, you need to help us; Buckbeak is going to get executed today, and we need to make Hagrid happy.'' I followed Hermione, who wanted me to help. Hagrid and I were really close.

We knocked on the door, and a crying Hagrid stood in front: ''Look at the poor animal; he didn't do anything wrong!'' ''I know Hagrid, but we can't change anything, he said, truly disclosing that it was my uncle who made that decision. "Don't worry, Y/N; you don't get to choose who your family is." We sat down and drank tea, talking more about the fact that Hagrid couldn't cope with the change. ''I miss Daisy, Y/N.'' Hagrid now sighed. ''What was it with Daisy then? Did she go away? '' ''Yes, she had to get back to her family, but she was a good wolf; she was so sweet and understanding!'' This made me blush, and I had to hold my laugh in. He talked really sweetly about me, just as if he knew.

We talked and talked until we left, just to see Malfoy come walking at us. ''Sad my father made that discusting beast die; no one cared about it anyways!'' ''You disgusting, little rat!'' I ran up to him and kicked him in the face. ''How dare you kick your nephew! A pureblood at that!'' ''How dare you speak to me that way, you filthy pureblood!'' I laughed like a madman. A bucket slowly dripped full, and this was the last straw I could have today.

I felt blood rising to my eyes but couldn't change since the potion of Professor Snape was made stronger. Malfoy took my throat after he knew I couldn't change. I bit his hand and kicked his back onto the ground. He kicked me in the face, but before he could jump on me, I held his hair and smashed his head against the gigantic rock. Before I knew it, I felt a large pen stick to my side. I looked up at Draco, questioning what he had put in me. ''For werewolves, Dad told me to be careful; good luck dying! ''I got furious; if I would die now, I could at least take him right there with me into the grave! I was so mad I didn't realise I was getting ripped off of him. ''Y/N, I need you to breathe.'' ''I don't care about breathing; I don't need to do that!''

''Y/N Black, you listen to me, right? now. Calm down, and look at what you did.'' The voice repeated, and slowly my vision got back, and I saw Malfoy laying unconscious on the ground, bleeding and bruised. I fell down just to get held down; I did that without realising it.

Snape's POV:

I took Y/N with me; she couldn't hear anymore and didn't want to know what happened. I laid her down and carved her cheek. ''I promise I will help you, but my position is hard, and when it's too late to save you, I will have to risk my life for it, and I will because you remind me of her.

''Severus! Severus! Help me!'' I heard Lily scream as I sat under the tree. I ran up to her voice where the four marauders stood, laughing their asses off. ''Does poor Snivellus care about James his girlfriend? Oh, poor you that you couldn't get with her; you are ugly!''

My brain hurt from all the thoughts coming back: why did she remember me? That only made me want to protect her more. I couldn't lose her; she is my best friend. ''Y/N, wake up.

One week later

''It's almost the end of the school year, I taught my 5th years classes about the Living Death today, you were there with your education as well, I could tell you about it..'' 

One month later

''I am going to take you with us, I will lay you in your bed at home where you always slept, I remember when you were so scared I had to be there, it was the first time you showed me that you were vulnerable. Please wake up, you are strong enough, your heart is still beating..''

Four months later

''The school year has started again, Lupin left and there is a new Against The Dark Arts Teacher, You might know him, Alastor Moody. I made a potion for you, it will make you stronger, although you already were before. And Polly is safe, I made her a little cage next to you.''