007 | Gilderoy Lockhart

Y/N's POV:

I woke up after a rather peaceful sleep. I changed into the clothes I had thankfully also brought into the night and changed into them. I looked at my lessons for today, remembered what I had to pack, and ran to my bedroom, which I shared with the others. It was early in the morning, around five, so they all slept thankfully. I took my suitcase and pillow with me before I vanished again into the room of requirements. I laid everything down, packed my books, and went to the great hall for breakfast.

''Ms. Black? So early in the morning?'' I heard a voice ask after I sat down on my own, the only one in the whole room. I looked up to see the one and only writer who called me a beauty in the bookstore. ''And what are you exactly doing here?'' I raised an eyebrow. ''Oh dear, I am your new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher! Didn't you listen to the speech when I was introduced? Sorry that I couldn't attend yesterday's lesson; I had to fix my hair and simply didn't have the time.'' I rolled my eyes at him and began eating the toasted bread that one of the shelves had made for me.

''I can't wait to teach such a beauty like you, Ms Black.'' He then whispered in my ear, making me choke. ''And I can't wait to get expelled for hexing a teacher, professor," I awned coldly back. ''Now, dear, just wait; you will fall into my arms once; it just takes a little time.'' ''You wish.'' I scoffed after standing up, giving him a stinky eye, and walking away.

I walked outside to where my gut felt like wanting to go. I let my feet walk in their own direction, ending up next to the black lake. I sat down, thinking while staring down at the dangerous waters below. ''I don't know what to think of this yet; I really don't.'' I sighed in myself as I stared at my own reflex, which I disapproved of. My cheeks were too fluffy, and my belly had a little blop, but when I breathed in, you could see my ribs. My ass was too small, and my tits were too big. I was ugly. Maybe they were right when they said I should stop eating so much.

I stared down at myself, thinking about everything I thought was wrong about me and the reasons why people didn't accept me. The only thing that made me stop was the time I had to go to Lockhart's stupid lesson. I really didn't like that guy.

''Welcome to the first lessons of defence against the dark arts!" Something I have obviously mastered already! I suppose you have all read my books. Maybe I could sign some for you.'' The last time he said it with a wink towards me, I just simply rolled my eyes. We got a few notes to take down, but for the rest, we didn't do anything.

''So, what are you doing after your lessons Y/N?'' Lockhart whispered in my ear, making me irritated. ''I have detention with Professor Snape,'' I answered shortly. ''Maybe I can change that detention to me?'' he offered, but then the lesson was over. ''No, thank you.''

''Mudblood! Mudlood! What are you doing here? Mudblood!'' The ones who always mocked me screamed in my ears as I walked through the hallways. I knew I couldn't do anything; the act I pulled on Saviar was a tricky one, but again? I wouldn't be able to handle that without getting expelled.

After the lessons of that day, I had two hours left before I had detention again, and I was going to take a bath. Obviously, since this was my first year, I had to use the public girls' bathroom, where a big tub was in the middle. I stripped out of my clothing, but something inside of me said I should at least wear underwear, so I did; I had a new pair in my bag. I stepped inside the steaming bathtub and closed my eyes, relaxing to the feeling and sounds of the bubbles and water. After around twenty minutes, I heard some snickering and moaning. I looked up to see none other than Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson sucking each other's faces off while slowly bringing themselves to the tub. I cleared my throat, making them look up with discouraged faces.

''What are you doing here, mudblood?" Creeping up on us? Perv!'' I almost laughed at the statement. ''To be clear, I was here first; you both came here sucking each other off twenty minutes later; what do you mean I was sneaking up on you guys? Obviously, you came to me.'' ''Well then leave you fatface!'' I looked up at them in anger, wanting to walk away but also too scared to stand up, thinking that they could see me in simple underwear, my curves, and such. ''Hurry and leave mudblood!'' That word made me pissed; I fumed and took a towel without caring what they saw; the only thing that happened was Parkinson slapping Malfoy in the face while whispering something about staring. ''Hurry! I don't want your fatass in my sight!'' She snickered, making me walk away faster and change in the hallway; thankfully, no one saw me.

''And what are you doing here? Missed me again?'' I heard the disgusting teacher speak up. ''Just leave me alone! What have I done to you that you want to keep annoying me? I hate it here! Everybody is bullying me and you are all over me, you disgusting fly!'' I stormed off without wanting to hear a single word again. I was so pissed.

"Professor, what do I need to do? Tell me now before I throw something to pieces!'' I screamed towards the confused teacher who looked up from his desk. ''I wanted you to clean the cauldrons, Ms Black, but to tell me what makes you so heated up," he said calmly, finishing with a smirk splattered on his face. ''I'd rather not talk about it, sir.''

>--------------------------------------------------------<