018 | The Chamber Of Secrets

Y/N's POV:

''I think this is the dumbest thing we've ever done this whole year.'' "Gross," I said as we walked through the tunnels. ''Well, I suppose you're right, but it's my sister.'' Ron talked back while pointing his broken wand towards Lockhart as he walked in front. ''Would they know we are gone?'' ''I don't think so, and even if they did, they wouldn't know where we are, so they wouldn't get us back. It's now or never, right?''

We continued walking, following the largest tunnels in the hope of finding the entrance. ''Couldn't the Basilisk just clean up after himself?! Lockhart sighed as we kept walking. ''Well, maybe it's just the new trend, I stated, making the two other boys snort a little.

''We're almost there; I already see the end of the tunnel; I can't read what it says, but it's a big circle, Ron said rather slowly while squinting his eyes to see. ''Then I suppose it's time for me to take over.'' Lockhart stopped, making Ron trip, taking the wand out of his hands, and pointing it at him. They were never my adventures; I just wrote them down while taking credit. I am not that good at defence against the Dark Arts, but I mastered the oblivion spell. You guys won't remember a thing.'' Harry gulped, taking a step back. I, on the other hand, didn't move or flinch. Ron's wand was broken and taped in the hopes of working; this wouldn't work even if he tried.

Are you sure, Ms Black? Not dare to move? I will make sure at least you will pay for what you've done. I was almost sent to Azkaban because of you! And now I am in control, and no one will know what I will do to you. Because I will erase your memory after I am done with taking my desire just the way I want.'' He smirked grossly, looking up and down my body. ''This is not the time to check me out, professor,'' I said disgustedly, taking my wand out and pointing it at him. He looked at me deadpan, taking a step forward, and I did as well.

''Obliviate!'' He screamed loudly as I dodged the spell. ''Crucio!'' I screamed back, which he blocked. We're playing dirty now, are we?'' He laughed. ''incarcerous!'' ''pretificus totalus!'' ''reducto!'' ''Stupify!'' ''Obli-'' ''Bombarda Maxima!'' Lockhart quickly threw the spell upward, which made it hit the ceiling of stone. It cracked, making us all look up in fear. Oh, oh, I whispered slowly while backing away. I was just in time because the ceiling began to fall apart the moment I backed away. It made a gigantic wall, leaving Harry and I on one side and Ron and Lockhart on the other.

''Well, at least I can just let you both leave to die, safe Ron at last after his memory was wiped because of the trauma of the monster.'' I looked in a gap while he pointed Ron's wand towards him. ''Crucio!'' I screamed through the wall. Lockhart stopped his curse towards Ron by screaming in agony on the ground; a blue flash came through his wand, which also shot him back. I stopped the unforgivable curse quickly, making him stop screaming.

''Where am I? Do you live here?'' He now asks while looking around. ''Have you lost your mind? He looked down at himself as if he was thinking. ''I suppose so. Should I remember something then?'' Ron slapped himself in the face. You guys go, I'll stay with this thing. Harry and I looked at each other, nodded, and ran.

At the end of the tunnel, there was indeed a big circle, which looked like it was locked by a snake that waved around the sides. ''Open it like you did in the bathroom; maybe it works.'' I stated to the bidding Harry, who again spoke, ''Open.'' The snake slowly moved back, hiding behind the wall. A loud bang was heard the moment it was fully gone and the door could be opened.

We pushed against the door; it opened, and we walked in. It was a gigantic hall with water and stone snakeheads at the sides. At the end of the hall, a gigantic pool and a stone head were placed. In front of that, Ginny