035 | Origin Of The Heirs Follower

Snape's POV:

''Crucio,'' Barty screamed at the wolf who attacked the Lord, and the whining wolf wouldn't stop attacking the heir who came back. ''Crucio'' The Lord joined, breaking Harry's and his bond, which gave him time to run back to the cup and go back to Hogwarts with Cedric's dead body.

''Barty, how can you not have tamed this beast already? This was the only job you had to do!'' But he was also gone already. I followed suit, returning to where I came from.

Y/N's POV:

''Stop it! I'll take care of her for now!'' I heard a mumbled voice scream as I slowly saw black taking over me. I didn't know what happened; I saved Harry and I saved him, but I probably switched our endings. The pain left, and I softly breathed as I lay on the ground, only being able to hear. ''Do you think that's a good idea? You would need to discipline her; you care about her after all.'' ''I can do that, Lord, I will.'' I heard steps walking over to me and gentle hands holding me.

''We aren't going to that prison you lived in; we will go to someone else's house.'' I heard the rough voice I couldn't place whisper before we apparated and I was laid on a bed. It all went black.

Greyback's POV:

In times like this, I regret my decision to give what was mine away; my result of caring in any way for a woman ended up with the end result of an independent, endangered species that got tortured to listen because they wanted to rule, exactly like their dad, but caring as their mom.

I looked at my child, who now rested and recovered from the two strong Cruciatus curses that were thrown at her. How she even survived it, I have no idea. I have no idea how she hasn't gone insane yet.

We named her Y/N, the name of the one who raised me when I didn't have any parents to care for me, she was the only one I really saw as a parent. That's probably why I gave Y/N away; her mother died at birth, and I didn't want her to live in a society with magic and people who would constantly threaten her to get taken away because she was special. I thought I would give her to a muggle orphanage in hopes of her living a normal muggle life. Sadly, when she was adopted, I found out via Bella, who told me she sensed something weird about the child her sister adopted. She told me what she looked like and her name; that was all I needed to know that my child still would have this life.

I feel bad for what I did to her; if she would've lived with me, she wouldn't have been forced into this. I know she can choose her own path, but she seeks power without realising it, and she could get that via the Lord. We could rule together, like father and daughter; she's a strong one.

After a few hours, her eyes opened slowly the moment I came in with some food on a plate. ''Good morning. I'm sorry for what happened, but you shouldn't disrespect our Lord, I stated as I sighed. ''He isn't my lord and he'll never be; you know that. Even if it would end up with me dying. '' ''You don't give up,; that's what we are looking for. '' ''You just want me as your weapon; I'm nothing to you. '' ''If you knew Y/N, only if you knew.''

''Know what? '' ''What are Lupus Magica's parents? '' ''Born werewolves, whose parents both had turned before. '' ''Not always; apparently only one is needed for you if the other parent is bitten by Lupus Magica and their venom has spread. '' ''I bit Voldemort. '' '' Do not speak his name loudly; he will know; it's taboo. And you didn't spread your virus; you don't know how to do that yet, and it's something you need to do carefully. '' ''But what do my parents have to do with this? '' ''What do I look like to you, Y/N.'' ''Like a man? '' ''You know I don't look fully human; I know that myself. '' ''A werewolf. ''

''I am your father, Y/N.'

Y/N's POV:

I jumped up out of anger. How dare he not tell me? How dare he put me through all this torture and abuse I've been getting for months? He is no dad and will never be! ''Why didn't you tell me? '' '' I wanted you to have a normal, muggle life since I didn't want people to bully you for who you are or threaten to take you. '' '' That doesn't change the fact that I've been getting abused for months away!'' '' That's why I wanted to run away! This plan of mine isn't working; I can't take over like this. If you help me, we will put everything aside and work to kill him. It will be safe for us to wander if we rule; you can find your mate and have a happy life, maybe even get pups. '' '' Wowowowow, too soon for that, but run away? Won't we get in trouble? '' '' No one would notice at the beginning, then. We will create an army and kill Voldemort as soon as possible. I will tell the Lord I will bring you to my house where I will keep you locked up. In secret, we will create an army to end him. I will teach you everything, and I will show you I can be a good dad.'' 

''Deal.''