026 | I Am A Subject

Y/N's POV:

I had to stay with Snape for a few days! You can't be kidding me! ''Y/N, I know this is one of the many times we've lived together; I suppose both will need to get used to it; don't ever go in direct moonlight ever again; I don't know what dumb reason you may give; never do that again.'' I huffed and laid down next to his desk; I didn't have to do anything at all.

''Let me' see that wonderful animal of yours, Remus!'' The door got knocked down and Hagrid walked in. I looked up and backed away. What if he would recognise me? ''Don't worry', ol' Hagrid won't do you anything." I slowly got forward with my head up. I had pride and couldn't lose it with this stupid lesson. He petted my head, and I lay in his gigantic hand that felt so delicate. ''This is a sweet animal, Remus; I would love to have a lesson with her tomorrow.'' He spoke now to Remus. ''You okay with that too, bud'? '' I slowly nodded my head. I didn't like this idea, but I couldn't stop it in any way or form. ''Lovely, truly a majestic animal, Remus.''

Professor Snape said, I know you can hear me; I do not like this idea.'' He huffed when everyone was gone. ''At least you will finally have a purpose in life.'' Like learning about something I am not even, I do not have a purpose in life and I will never get one. I will end up in a small cottage in the woods with no one bothering me. I hope so. ''And why do you hope so? Not make it that way? '' Voldemort is coming back; if he wins, everything will be ruined. He will take me; he has already found me. ''I will protect you, so nothing will hurt you, I promise.''

-=Time skip given by Deadric who isn't even dead yet=-

''Okay, sit here and don't run; we don't want panicked people, you know.'' Hagrid sat me down in front of his house as he went to get all the students. ''So who are you?" '' I looked around to see Fang sitting there. ''I am Y/N, you? '' ''Fang. '' ''You aren't much of a talker, are you? '' ''I was hoping you would have some food. '' ''No, I'm sorry. ''

''Tada!'' I looked up to see not only Harry, Ron, and Hermione staring at me, but Draco as well! You can't be kidding me! Draco looked bored up and stood there, letting his green apple fall to the floor and his mouth stood open. He recognised me:

''Malfoy, keep your mouth shut; she is a pretty one, isn't she? She's a wolf who can clearly hear everything you say, so do not yell at her, curse at her, or disrespect her; her pride is high. '' I stood up and showed off my fabulous fur; I had to act with it at last. ''So who wants to pet it?'' ''I do!'' I heard a smirking Draco say, I will bite his fingers. Of course, be careful and come from there." ''She won't hurt me, I promise,'' I growled towards him to prove a point, and the rest took a breath in panic.

''Relax, bud; he is just going to pet you. Slowly walk towards her until she bows, Malfoy.'' Malfoy walked towards me and stopped when Hagrid told me to. ''Sit on your knees and take your hand out.'' He did what was said. ''Now wait until she slowly comes to you,'' I smirked at myself and waited for five minutes until he almost lost his patients. I stepped in front, and just before I laid my head in his hand, I ran up to the ground and took the apple that had fallen to the ground earlier. ''You son of a-'' I threw the apple towards Fang and jumped on his neck. I had to act like this, but how dare he call his own niece, whom he knew was his niece, that?

He let out a painful scream as I bit him on the shoulder and screeched in his face. ''Daisy, stop it!'' Hagrid walked up to me and threw me off. '''Hagrid, you need to bring him to the hospital again! Hagrid ran off, and I sat on the ground again. ''Thank you for the food, mate!'' Fang smiled at me while eating the apple; I just huffed.

''Don't get close to her, Harry!'' ''Of course I will; Daisy won't hurt us.'' He recognised me as well, from last year. He stood in front and did what Hagrid said, so no one got suspicious. I laid my head in his hand and sat down next to him as he purred. ''I heard about the fact that you went into direct moonlight. It's fine. I'm sorry you had to do this. A good hit on Malfoy, though.'' He whispered, and I laughed.

''Y-, Daisy, come here!'' Lupin walked up to me, angered but amused. Oh no, thank you for keeping her, Harry, but I think it's best if we take her again. Come with me.'' He nodded towards me, and I followed. ''You aren't supposed to bite your family if you're in wolf form Y/N, you know that.'' I huffed and followed without saying a thing until we ended up in front of Dumbledore's office. ''The last time Malfoy was attacked by a different animal, Buckbeak, Lucius got pretty heated up, so we thought it would be handy to keep the conversation as cool as possible.'' He smirked while we walked upstairs.

Snape's POV:

''Severus, come join me in my office, please.'' I got a note from Albus. I did what was asked and walked in on an Albus and a Lucius talking. What was this about? ''So you claim my son has been attacked again?" Give me an explanation why that giant is still teaching!'' ''Hagrid is a wonderful teacher who gives clear explanations on how to treat every animal; he told them not to swear at her, yet Draco did. '' Lucius got fed up and began walking around the room until Remus and Y/N walked in.

''This is the animal who attacked your son, Lucius; I suspect you know her?'' He looked shocked at Y/N. ''And why did you do that? '' Because he is a prick and deserved death, but he ignored Hagrid and swore at me for not immediately listening to him, he needs to learn from his patients. '' ''He ignored Hagrid, and she disliked it. '' ''I know Severus; I can listen to her too. ''