010 | Waiting For Freedom

Y/N's POV:

''Okay, thank you for helping me, but I have to go to my lessons.'' I stood up and walked towards the door. I tried to open it, but I couldn't. I looked up in confusion to see a sighing Dumbledore watching me. ''Since this was your first change, it means that your form will trigger very easily, and since you sometimes get annoyed by people, we don't want to cause them or you, for that matter, any problems. You will have to stay here in the dungeons and the rooms connected to this classroom until the first dose of the potion is finished, Ms Black.'' I looked up in fear. ''And what about my lessons?" What if I fail this year? What if I have to do the year over? What will all the teachers think? '' ''Calm down, Ms Black; we will inform all the teachers of your absence and make them give all the notes and homework to Professor Snape, who will keep you company.''

I eyed the professor in all black, just to see him annoyed as always. I didn't know what to think about this—stuck in a few rooms with Professor Snape? They don't call him the dungeon bat for nothing. He was strict but could listen; I was just scared of what would happen if I even touched something. ''Okay, but what about my stuff, Professor Dumbledore? '' I asked curious. ''We will get it from your dormitory in no time; don't worry about that.'' I swallowed to myself; they couldn't find out I slept in the room of requirement; they couldn't know. What if they forbade me to do it? I can't sleep in that room with bitches again. ''Ms. Black, is something wrong? '' McGonagall asked rather worriedly. ''Well, professor, my stuff isn't in the dormitory," I softly whispered as I looked at my feet. ''What do you mean, Ms Black? '' ''Well, I sort off, moved? '' ''To where? '' ''The Room of Requirement," I whispered so softly, hoping they wouldn't have heard it. ''And why do you exactly sleep there? '' I didn't want to tell the real reason or at least the specific reason, Aunt Bella always said.

''Exactly for what the room is for, the room shows and gives you the thing you need, and I just needed a bedroom at the moment.'' ''And why did you need it? '' ''You have to ask the Room of Requirement professor.'' McGonagall tightened her lips, clearly not liking my answer but knowing she couldn't get anything more than that. ''Well, then we will get your things from there, and you can move back when the potion is ready. Gilderoy, I think you will have to follow me for that conversation I talked about some time ago," Dumbledore said in a calming way, turning around and letting Lockhart follow. ''I will visit soon, Severus, to see how it's going," he stated before closing the door, making McGonagall follow behind him.

Now it was just me, Y/N Black, and Severus Snape in a room, alone. I looked around and started to move up and down on my feet. "If you can't keep yourself down, I suppose I can also brew you a sleeping potion, isn't it? Ms. Black." "Sorry professor, I just move around a lot when I don't really know what I have to do or feel uncomfortable in the presence of multiple." I started talking really fast. Where did this energy come from? "And which of the two is the case now, Ms Black?" Professor Snape asked while he laid down his tests on each other. "I have no idea; it seems like I have a lot of energy all of a sudden, professor, and I do not know where it exactly came from."

''That must be the change; after a Lupus Magica's first change, their senses get stronger just like their physical appearance and energy. You have a lot more energy from now on, Ms Black; you have to get used to that and get it under control.'' He spoke in his usual tone, though there was a light spark of excitement hidden in the deep ashes of the sounds he made. I nodded and breathed in very deeply, trying to calm down and stop the uncontrollable movement.

''Here is Ms Black's stuff that Master Dumbledore asked for! '' A little house elf showed up out of nowhere, making me jump. I took the suitcase out of her hands and crouched down. ''What's your name? '' ''My name is Winky, Ms Black.'' ''Well, Winky, thank you a lot.'' I smiled at her while finding some change in my pocket. ''I know you don't need this in any way, but I still want you to have it. Just ask Professor Dumbledore to once go to Diagon Alley, and he will agree. I am sure of it. Otherwise, I will just take you one time.'' I gave her around five sickles, laying them down in her hand. ''But Winky doesn't dare to ask her master for such a thing; Winky doesn't even know if Winky is allowed to get this from Ms Black.'' ''You can call me Y/N, and I am sure of it; you are allowed, and otherwise, I will ask him, but go now; I am sure you have some other stuff to do.'' "Winky thanks you for this wonderful gift! Ms Black is a good woman." With that, she left.

"So.. since I am basically stuck here.. where do I sleep?" I asked Professor Snape while sighing really and looking around for a possible door. Without a word, he turned around and walked towards the door at the left of the classroom, briefly letting me feel like I had to follow.

I looked around at the gigantic, almost house-like place I found. I stood in a living room with black couches, a fireplace, and lots of bookcases placed neatly against the wall. There was a small bathroom with a shower and a bath and a room with a king-size bed against the wall. "You won't come into my room nor disturb me when I am doing various tasks I for myself have planned. If you need help with any of your homework, ask your other teachers unless it is about potions. Don't touch what is mine, and don't do anything you're not allowed to at school or home."

I nodded, placed my suitcase next to one of the couches, and sat down. "Since it is late at night, I suppose you should change and get to bed." "Where do I sleep?" I asked rather quickly. "You will sleep on the couch for now; it's only for a few days. I have to get ingredients and then brew it. I suppose I will visit Diagon Alley on Saturday and start on Sunday with the measurements. So I guess it will take about four or five days."

>--------------------------------------------------------<