015 | The Golden, Two?

Y/N's POV:

I don't know what just happened, but omg, I ran through the door into the classroom, where I changed and hid under Snape's desk, blushing madly while panting with all the adrenaline I had built up inside me.

"Y/N!!!" I looked up, bumping my head against the desk, crawling from the desk, and standing up. "Ginny?" I raised an eyebrow while looking at the redhead, who was looking wide-eyed and freaking out. "We need to find out who makes all those students out of stone! There are already five students! Hermione is one of them; we have to end this!" I never really talked that deeply to her, but she was the best friend of Ginny's brother, Ron.

"Look here; I already did research after Dumbledore told me about Ms Norris. I looked in the books of Snape and found a room in The History of Hogwarts that had supposedly a beast inside. The page is ripped up, and you can't read anything anymore, but this is a lead. Since the room they talk about is in the chapter of Secret Rooms and Legends, we need to find a creature that can live in a single room that makes people out of stone, a creature that represents Medusa." I rattled on while showing the book and my research to Ginny, who looked in wonder. She nodded to my sayings, and we made a plan. "I am going to get Harry, Ron, and all the books I can find about magical and legendary creatures. You start on that book again and tell me if you find something." She ran away, leaving me alone, sitting on the desk, and starting to flail through it.

They came back in no time, bound books flying behind them and in their hands. "Guys, this is Y/N; don't get her mad until she can go to classes again; shut it down and don't ask anything." I snickered at her bossy attitude towards the two boys. "Hi Y/N, I haven't seen you in a long time!" I gave Harry a smile back, and we started on the research.

Snape's POV:

I came out of the shower, changed, and sat down on one of the couches as I read a book. Ms Black probably was hiding in the classroom out of embarrassment—not that I didn't have any—but the way she looked at me was rather inappropriate.

"Here is something! About Medusa, the thing we are looking for is quite similar! Maybe we can find more things this way!" I looked up from my book towards the sounds of multiple students in my classroom.

I opened the door, revealing a total of four! "What is everybody doing here?! Ms Black! Come here right now!" "No, we are researching a mystery; leave yourself or join!" I raised an eyebrow; this attitude didn't come out of nowhere. "Ms. Black, come with me right now or you will have a problem," I repeated coldly. "I didn't even do anything." "I can always give the early happenings to Dumbledore, just a little twisted, you know?" Her eyes widened as she looked pleadingly at the two Weasleys and Potter. She laid her writings on a stack and gave them to Ginny. "Use it well; if you find anything, tell me."

-

Snape's POV:

I am only adding the tea leaves dissolved in water, and then I am done. I swept the sweat from my face after the colour changed into a deep, bruising purple. It was finished.

"Y/N, can you come here for a second?" The girl shuffled towards me while still facing the book of magical creatures in her hand, which she has been reading for multiple days! "I think I am done; try this." I gave her a bottle which I put the goo in. She smiled and took it out of my hands, chugging it down in less than a second and then feeling like she wanted to throw it up again.

"This tastes terrible!" She screamed out, still trying to keep it in. Well, you will need to drink this once a week, and since this potion can't be brewed into big batches, I will have to get used to the smell as well." She huffed and gave the bottle to me again. "Thank you for doing this for me, professor." She smiled. "It's only my job, Ms. Black. Go pack your stuff; I have the feeling that you will be able to sleep in your private room again."

She looked at me with the biggest eyes, thinking that I was going to send her to that room with all those terrible children. I wouldn't let things happen to her that happened to me.

She ran, packed her things, and I gave her the rest of the first dose and said goodbye. Instantly, it was quiet; the feeling of another passage faded away, and the cold came back. I was alone again. As much as I thought about how I would love to have the student out of my space, it felt rather sad; I didn't really like it.

I sat down and looked towards the ceiling, but I got dizzy, and my sight faded away into a black room. Nothing I saw I saw myself in a third-person view, staring, staring, staring, without moving. I, as my second self, looked around the black hole I sat in, looking down at myself. ''I heard you wanted to speak to me, Severus? I haven't heard from you in a while. Like, your new place? Insane how Albus could be so blind, taking a professor that was a Death Eater in!'' I looked behind me, seeing a Bellatrix with white skin and deep, dark eyes. Crazy she was. ''Is this how you communicated with Y/N Black?'' I asked her coldly, not feeling affected by her insanity. ''So that's why you want to talk to me? Of course, has she found herself already? Can't wait for her first kill!'' She doesn't know I helped her with the potion; I wasn't planning on telling her either way.

''We'll see about that; she doesn't like the fact that you stopped contacting her, you know?'' Her face, with her creepy smile, fell. ''I know, that's a shame. But I simply can't contact her inside Hogwarts. Students have been sprinkled with protection, so every time someone would contact them like this or in any other way, Dumbledore would know, and if I let him tell this to the ministry, then I can't ever talk to her. '' It seemed like Bellatrix cared for the girl in a weird way. ''She has brought some problems into the school, I have to tell you.'' ''Got into Slytherin, I heard?" That shithead should shut up; it's amazing that she kept her cool.'' ''She almost killed a student and threatened to use the Cruciatus Curse on a professor.'' She laughed happily, seemingly surprised by what she had caused. ''Lovely how families can make each other stronger; she was already a fighter before she got adopted, and this only made it better.''

''She is going to be in danger if the ministry or anyone in that part finds out about her true identity. McGonagall and Dumbledore already know, and the rest of the teachers do as well, but not in a specific way; just that she isn't human and can be dangerous if angry, so they keep an eye on her.'' ''Thankfully, they protect my niece; otherwise, she would have the whole world against her, and even she couldn't keep that on forever. She is dangerous but fragile. I will go and talk to her the next time I feel that it's safe.'' She concluded to herself as she faded away.