032 | Grief

Barty Crouch Jr. POV:

A lost little puppy—that was all I saw. After she ripped Zeth's head off, she realised what she had done. Whining on the ground, she was crying, too weak to turn back—a lump she didn't care for. Licking the head clean in hopes of waking the dead thing off She could've run away, but she couldn't at the same time. He was dead. Dead, he'll stay forever.

The lump didn't realise I stood there after I changed back; she was too busy grieving to realise she was a murderer. At least she already knew how to; we won't need to train her on that. She's a strong one, but also a naive, oblivious one.

''You do need to clean that up, you know that, right? What a mess you made; next time be a little more careful, will you?'' I mocked the dog, who looked up and growled while standing protectively over the dead body chopped in two. ''Oh, now Wolfy has fangs? Of course, I'm not going anywhere. Barty Crouch Junior is the name. I suppose you heard from me; at least you've met me before.'' I snickered while leaning against a wall. She looked at me confusedly, getting less mad. ''Poor One-eyed Moody didn't see it coming when I locked him up. I just simply had to take his hair and poof.''

This time she tried to attack me. So cute. ''Crucio.'' I laughed at the whining, crying child trying to break free from my curse. Of course, it didn't happen; my curse was close enough to the Dark Lord himself, and she would love to feel all that pain.

"Change back, you dog." I said this as I looked at the girl, who looked like she was murdered. She looked lifeless, dead inside, with blood all over her. The only thing by which you could see that she was alive was her belly slowly going up and down as she breathed.

No. Was what I heard, her speaking in her head. She knew I heard—ar her, I wonder who learned her that. I won't change back, I won't have any clothes laughed loudly and looked her dead in the eye. "Does it look like I care? Why would I want to even take a look at the body of a filthy dog?" This made her growl and snap at me. "Crucio." I said while I deeply sighed, She had this coming; she knew that.

The dog again began to whine and howl until I stopped. "Change back." No. "Crucio."

"Change back."
No.
"Crucio!"

"Change back."
Never.
"CRUCIO."

"Change. Back."
N- no.
"CRUCIO!"

"Change back."

This time the girl decided to listen as she weakly turned back, crying from all the bones she broke at the same time. She was too weak to get through the pain.

Trying to hide behind her h/l, h/c hair, she was rolled up into a little ball, trying to hide her small body. I made her feel humiliated by looking at her body. "You don't have to hide; I'll see it eventually, Y/N."
She nodded. "Are we going to do this again?" "Everything but that."

"Imperio." I calmly said as I made her float into the air and stretch her arms out to see every inch of her body, which was covered in the blood and flesh of Zeth. She cried as she begged me to stop, and I just simply laughed with a wide grin.

"WHAT IS ALL THIS ABOUT?!" Lucius stormed towards me with his wand pointed at me. "I got your pretty little niece; be happy. I'm just playing with her." I let her fall to the ground as she tried to move and hide herself again.

Lucius looked at the mess she made. A cell door broke onto the ground, blood splattered onto all the walls, a body without a head on one side of the room, with the head next to the girl. "What in the world did you do?" He sneered at me while keeping his teeth against each other. "You know what your little niece did; she needs some anger management, that's for sure. She ripped Zeth's head off in a split second after he said terrible things about her!"

Lucius looked at the still-crying, naked girl trying to hide in the corner. "Barty, please leave us for a second." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Only for now, Lucius. I'll check up on her later; I am sure her aunt would love to see her." This made her look up slightly.

Lucius's POV:

I know it was part of the plan to take Y/N here, but not in the damn dungeons to torture her. I slowly walked up to the frightened girl, who tried her best to push herself through the walls. "I'm not going to hurt you, Y/N, here." I gave her my cloak as she tried to lay it over her. "Can you tell me what happened?"

A small, broken voice softly whispered, too afraid to say more. "They took me, I killed Zeth, and Professor Moody used the Cruciatus curse and the Imperio curse on me." I sighed deeply as I tried to pick her up without hurting her. "I'll give you a room; don't worry." "No cell?" "No cell."

I laid her on a soft bed as I used a spell to clean her up. I laid the blanket over her, and without realising it, she was already fast asleep. Such a sweet girl didn't deserve all the pain she got, is getting, and will get in the future.

They had never had the right to give her away. If she had stayed with her father, they wouldn't have needed to torture her until she was by our side.

She would've grown up with us by her side.