013 | The Talk

Snape's POV:

''Are you sure there is no way? Can I let someone contact me?'' I whispered to him, hoping there was a way. ''I am sorry, Severus, but there is not. Also, I thought your days as a death eater and a bad guy were over. Why would you want to know this information? Who do you need to contact? Some people I can contact for you, not everyone," said Bellatrix Lestrange. '' He thought for some seconds, turning around and walking back and forth. ''I might be able to get you contact, but it isn't free. As long as you're my old friend, I will give you that discount.'' I huffed. "Obviously he wants money; I wouldn't have thought less. I threw some galleons onto the counter while giving him a look before turning around and leaving the store.

If Bellatrix were able to contact Y/N but nothing really came in, how would she know? I mean, Adromeda was the sister nobody cared about anymore; she was thrown out of the family, and they made sure she wasn't able to continue the bloodline. Why would she care about an adopted child? Or a child of a past marriage. If Bellatrix found out they had a child, she would've immediately heard it was supposed to be an adopted muggle; why would she care with that information? She wouldn't; there has to be someone who knew about Y/N's existence and her true identity before she knew it herself.

Y/N Black is a girl—an intelligent girl that doesn't always listen to the brain she has. She will do anything that crosses her mind, and no one will stop her—something that is dangerous, even worse than normal witches and wizards. I am concerned for her, but I know she will get out of all the problems she will get herself into unless she goes after the thing I don't want her to go after. It's clear that the Chamber of Secrets has opened again, and no one can deny it. It's just a matter of time before more will realise.

Y/N's POV:

''So, how did Ms. Norris end up in that situation? '' ''It's none of your concern, Ms. Black; you don't have to freak out or put your mind to it; we will find a way to deal with all the problems.'' Dumbledore smiled nicely.

Yeah, right, let's face it. I am not the type to sit still and not solve a whole mystery! I am going to take some books from Snape's shelf that I think will look good and find out!

"Severus must be back soon; it was lovely to have you as company; it was pretty calming, I have to say." He smiled again, making it irresistible to smile back.

I nodded, and he was right before I knew it. Snape walked in, shared some words with the headmaster, and took me with him again, straight down to the dungeons. For some sort of reason, he just shut the door and locked it. "Why did you close the door, professor?" I raised an eyebrow, looking confused at him. "Because I'd love to have a talk with you without anyone interrupting us, Ms Black. Sit down."

And this was something I hoped he had forgotten.

"What's the matter, professor?" I asked, trying to look as innocent as possible. He sighed. I think he caught me. "I would like to have a talk about your sayings that you have said out loud out of anger." I looked at the ground and played with my hands. "I just said that to scare them; I wasn't saying any truth." "We both know you are lying, Ms Black; I won't tell Professor Dumbledore if you are scared of that. I once promised your aunt to make good warriors of the unborn family that they'll will once bring, and you can't train anyone by throwing them into Askaban, don't you think?" I widened my eyes.

"I am going to Askaban for having talked with my aunt!" "How did you two communicate?" I stopped talking after he said that; the fact that he promised something doesn't mean I can trust him. And what if he just made that up? Who knew he even talked to my aunt years ago? "Prove to me that you are related to my aunt in whatever way there was." He sighed and pulled up the sleeve of his left forearm.

Snape's POV:

She looked in surprise and rather interested at my now slowly fading dark mark. Her eyes widened, and she slowly took her hand up, touching it with her index finger while holding my wrist softly with the other. "You were a death eater? Like Aunt Bella?" "I was indeed, but I am not anymore. Dumbledore gave me a change, and whatever it takes, I will stay on his side." She nodded slowly, letting go of my wrist, which now felt the coldness again.

"Aunt Bella contacted me first around a month after I was adopted; officially, we hadn't had permission for me, as a muggle, to know of the wizarding world. Still, she somehow found a way. She visited me every night, and always when I felt sad or angry, she would come by to calm me down and give me advice. She helped me and listened to me when I was too scared to ask. She made me who I am today, and I will always be grateful for that."

This rather surprised me. I knew Bella could be a little manipulative, but the way Y/N Black spoke about her showed that she genuinely meant it, that she truly loved her aunt and thanked her for everything she did. Bella does have a caring side; it just shows when she knows a reason to make it selfish, otherwise, she will feel bad. "What did she tell you all about her? What did you exactly learn from her?"

She shuffled around, thinking about how to probably word this as well as possible. "She told me about the Wizarding War and that she was a part of it, that she believed what You-Know-Who believed in because her family made her so, and that she can't ever change it anymore. She also told me about Hogwarts and Diagon Alley, which I drew on a piece of paper, learning where everything was so I would be able to find my way if I could ever go there. She told me about Grindelwald, about all subjects at school, about Quidditch, and about spells. She told me, "Spells that I wrote down and the way of moving your wand—I always tried it with a random twig on the ground, but it obviously never worked." She snickered. "I learned it all—everything she told me—and I remembered it all. Since I now have a wand, I will probably be able to do them all." She ended with a smile, remembering the memories that came back.

"You have to be careful when you say that; Bellatrix is the most dangerous death eater; we don't want you to get punished for something you never could control." She nodded with a small smile, although she held tears in her eyes. I don't think Bella has contacted her since she went to Hogwarts; that's too dangerous; even she knows that.

"Thank you for telling me this; I think she hasn't been able to contact you for a long time." She looked down, trying to hold her tears in while she slowly nodded. I was going to let her contact her again, even if it was dangerous for her. If Bellatrix had been planning to kill or hurt her, she would've already done it ages ago.