034 | The Courtyard

Y/N's POV:

I was a lump, a weak lump who almost starved to death because she was too weak to fight. Months still go by like they are years, and I'm just locked up. I truly don't see how everything will ever get better again; this is my past, present, and future.

''Y/N, you're coming with us; you're going to see little Harry's last breath!'' Mr Crouch laughed ill while he walked in with the leash to chain me up again. I don't know what he had with keeping me chained up in my wolf form, but have fun, I guess; it's not like I can do anything again. And what do you mean by seeing Harry's last breath? How are you going to get him here? pfft, loser.

''Crucio,'' I screamed and cried while I tried to run out of the pain, knocking the kitchen chair over. ''You forgot I could read your damn mind, kid! Are you dumb? His mood swings, like always, started to happen again. Get used to it; you know I won't change; I will only act like it. ''And I thought I tamed the dog. Of course not. Come here, you little brat.'' He held my throat and closed it as I began to move around in hopes of him letting me go; sadly, I got smaller and weaker from starvation.

After I felt numb again and couldn't feel the pain anymore, he got bored of me and threw me against the wall while he started getting changed into I needed to heal, but I couldn't without food. I looked around, still whining in my wolf form, which I hadn't left since I went to Knockturn Alley. I forgot what I even looked like; I actually didn't even want to know it anymore. All the cabinets were thrown open because of my throwing; the freezer had fallen to the ground, and the lock broke. I could see the moulded dogmeat I got and the frozen, expensive meat all the Deatheaters got. I slowly walked up to it, not wanting to let anyone hear me. I carefully picked up a steak and walked back to the place where I lay and where Mr. Crouch left me. I ate the meat as fast as possible, feeling myself getting stronger already. I didn't realise it would go so fast.

Snape's POV:

Harry did quite well in the tournament, surprisingly well, but something wasn't right. I knew it, but I couldn't tell. They would realise I was the spy.

The horns blew and the song started. The cheering got louder as the troops walked into the dangerous maze that was created. Of course, it didn't take long until Fleur Delacour got out of it, not having succeeded and falling into the traps, just like Kruml didn't succeed. The last two were over, and Harry had to take the throne into his hands to let the Lord's plan take place. My mark began to burn, and I knew it was time.

I apparated to the courtyard, where everyone waited. I put on my cloak and mask before I was seen by the rest. We now just had to wait, but it was close. A whining wolf was heard, a wolf I recognised, although Barty wasn't the one who had her chained up.

Y/N's POV:

''And here I am filthy dog!'' A recognisable voice was heard. I looked up and saw no one else but Professor Moody. I didn't get it; I hadn't seen him since he apparated me to the dungeons, and I didn't know where he came from. All memories came over me again, like always, and I growled dangerously, not letting my new strength take over; I had to keep it hidden until the best moment. ''It's me, your lovely master! Of course, you didn't realise, Just a little, easy potion and poof, totally different!'' He laughed while giving the tongue flick he always gave, just like Mr Crouch: How didn't I put those strings together?

''I need to go get Harry to the place where his last breath will be, but I want you to see how your best friend gets killed, so I fixed someone who would take you with them and be happy; he isn't a death eater; he's like you, very much alike.''

The moment Mr Crouch said that the door of Malfoy Manor was opened, and a wolf-like man walked in, smiling dangerously with fangs. He had cyan eyes and soft hair over his face. A black suit that didn't have a lot of buttons to show off his hairy chest. ''This is Fenrir Greyback; I am sure you both will get along. You know where the leash is, Fenrir; I'll see you when the job is done.'' After that, he appeared, and I was left alone with the beast-like monster, who scared me so much that I backed away.

''You don't need to be scared; I'm cruel to my victims, but since you aren't in my hands like before, you're not mine to harm. Just listen to what I say and nothing will happen; you know that.'' A rough voice was heard, which softly showed a little caring side I didn't put next to him. I nodded slowly, trusting the man I didn't know. ''But we need to put the leash on; people will otherwise think I'm not smart or you're too weak.'' The fact that he realised the last part of me not wanting to look like a tamed animal gave me a feeling of security. Maybe I'm just attaching too easily because no one has been nice to me for ages.

The chain leash was put on, and we apparated to what looked like a courtyard overthrown by shadow; only a single canon was placed in the middle. ''Fenrir? Since when do you keep the dog around?'' Wormtail spit at me, and I growled back, making him back away. Fenrir smirked. ''Because Barty wanted her here, now go back to your place.'' He sneered while Wormtail shivered and did what was said, weakling.

*time skip because Im too emotional to describe deadrics death, who now, is indeed dead.*

"Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son. Flesh of the servant, willingly given, you will revive your master. Blood of the enemy, forcibly taken, you will resurrect your foe." Wormtail spoke loud. Through the mist in front of him, he saw, with an icy surge of terror, the dark outline of a man, tall and skeletally thin, rising slowly from inside the cauldron. He stood up, got out of it and redid the dark mark imprinted on Wormtails arm. 

Voldemort threw curses at Harry as I watched desperately at the scene in front of me. Harry hid behind blocks and threw curses back until a thin electricity string showed and connected the green and red spells. Voldemort's spell, the death curse slowly came through and Harry couldn't keep up anymore. I looked at everyone who was watching intensely, I looked at Fenrir who had a strong hold on my leash.

I broke through the leash and attacked Voldemort.