038 | At last

Y/N's POV:

I saw Harry and Fred walk around as they softly threw the ball at each other in the air on their brooms. Finally, after all these years, I found peace with my children and beloved husband, Severus Snape.

''Darling, the food is ready; will you get the kids? '' ''Of course. ''

After Voldemort died and I basically won the fight as a third party, I let everyone go back to peace. I let everyone live their normal lives as normally as they could as long as they left my pack and I alone, and all the Death Eaters would get executed immediately, except Draco, Narcissa, Bella, and Severus. They were allowed to live in peace as long as they lived away from the rest of our society and were only allowed to visit us and each other. They were okay with it as long as they were still allowed to see magic in their day-to-day lives.

Severus lived with Greyback and me; the moment I turned 18, I softly gave hints that I liked him, and it took up to 3 years before he accepted it. We married a year later, when I was 22, and got Harry and Fred when I was 25; they are twins.

It was peace. Forever.

-

NOTE: I know this is a terrible ending, my writer's block refused to leave me.