0.36.2 | Winning

Y/N's POV:

''What do you mean she is Lupus Magica and at your side?! She came from ours! She is a strong girl and would never give up on her rights! '' ''We helped her find what she never could herself. '' ''Which is?'' ''Her Father, Fenrir Greyback.'' Loud gasps came from everyone, and people began calling me a monster as I hid behind my father's legs, still in wolf form.

The moment Dad wanted to say something Harry fell out of Hagrids hands, everyone gasped as he ran away and Malfoy threw his wand at him. My nephew was good; he had just grown up with the wrong parents. ''Draco!'' Her mom shouted towards him; he walked towards her and looked at me. ''Come with us.'' I nodded, No, I can't leave; I have to protect my friends.

The moment Harry appeared to be alive and everyone knew, he ran away, with Voldemort going after him. The fight started over, and sadly, I have to help and kill to get what I want and what I need for the better.

Giants and goblins swept their weapons at all the wizards and witches as screams of agony filled my ears. I saw Ron and Hermoine getting attacked from behind by one. I ran after it and jumped on its back. They looked behind themselves to see me trying to keep the Golbin behind. They smiled and ran after Harry, probably.

''Y/N!'' I looked up to see Ginny screaming as Barty Crouch Jr. attacked her. I jumped in front of the curse that was thrown at her, taking his Cruciatus curse, which I so got to know. He stopped and threw me away to get closer, but I didn't give up; I wouldn't lose my friend who kept believing in me all those years. I jumped at his feet, swept him to the floor, bit his face, ripped out his clavicle, and let him bleed out.

>---Time Skip---<

I heard a voice in my head softly speak: ''The astronomy tower, danger, death.'' I threw my last victim to the ground as I saw my father smile proudly at me. I ran to where the voice came from and told me to go. I had to find out whose voice it was.

''You killed Albus; the wand belongs to you; to get it to work for me, I have to kill you.'' ''Nagini, have a taste of the meal. '' Some rough voices were heard, and glass broke. I walked inside to see a snake attacking Nagini. ''Leave it! He's mine to deal with, Please.'' The snake looked up at me and nodded before slithering away.

''Severus?! Severus?!'' I changed back and let myself fall in front of him; I didn't care that I was naked. ''It's okay, Y/N'' '' No, it isn't, and you won't die today. '' ''There's nothing to do.'' I began to cry golden tears as they tingled on my cheeks. He was my only friend for years; he couldn't die; he wasn't allowed to die. I took a vile I saw on the ground, filled my tears with it, and slowly gave it to Severus. He consumed everything, and his neck began to slowly heal. ''Y/N?! What are you doing? '' '' Saving your professor! I don't change back into clothes. '' ''Here.'' Hermoine walked towards me and handed her my cloak. I thanked her and looked back at the professor. ''I told you you wouldn't die,'' I smirked, and he smiled back as a soft tear went past his face, with a sprinkle of my golden ones in it. We were bonded.

''Harry, get this tear and go to Dumbledore's office.'' 

Ginny's POV:

I threw curses at Bellatrix, who tried to throw the killing curse back. I wasn't allowed to give up, for no one and I would win. ''Not my daughter, you bitch!'' My mom screamed as she began throwing curses. She was almost there; only a bombardment and she was dead. Lucius Malfoy threw her away to save Bella, but before that happened, Y/N came in front and jumped on the now-stone body. Snape killed Lucius as he joined us; he was at our side.

I looked up as a bombardment was thrown in the air in hopes of seeing Bellatrix in ashes; she was gone; Y/N was too, and I had no idea where.

Y/N's POV:

''How could you try to kill my friend, Aunt Bella? I screamed in the astronomy tower. ''She's at the enemy's side, and I know you are too, but I care about you, not those imbeciles. '' ''If you cared about me, you wouldn't have hurt my only friends.'' ''I'm sorry, but I can't deny the l Lord'sorders; it will be my deathbed. '' ''At least try to not hurt them, but some people I don't care about, like that girl Saviar.''

''EVERYONE GET BACK TO THE COURTYARD!''

I heard loud noises and a voice scream after a gigantic explosion. We apparated to the courtyard, me now in my human form with clothes that appeared for me. I looked around, seeing only holes in the ground and pain everywhere. Ginny is crying, and Ron and Hermione are looking defeated at a lump. I ran towards the lump to see Harry Potter. I touched his wrist.

No pulse.

No win.

We lost.

Everything.