Stories

"Uhmmm, your clothes are in the laundry room, they'll be done in a while." Y/N awkwardly spoke while placing a pair of oversized Tee and shorts on the counter by the sink in her bathroom, hearing the splashing water come into a hault after quite some time.

She went ahead and left towards her bedroom to give Tsukishima some privacy to change. She simmered in the comfort of her soft matress as her mind was left to drift off into the notion that she's staying the night with a boy for the first time. The possibilities of things happening while they're together, alone, unsupervised, young, naive and in the heat of adolescence, were infinite.

Silently appearing from the walk-in closet in his borrowed clothes, Tsukishima caught Y/N's silhouette, absent-mindedly hunched, sitting on the edge of the bed, eyes out of focus. The boy already knew what was running inside her head even without her saying it out loud. The slight panic in her eyes masked by her stoic expression was enough for him to assume so.

After a seemingly infinitisimal amount of wandering thoughts, the girl felt a shift in the matress, bringing her to face the boy who just sat beside her, looking at her with a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" He spoke softly, studying her face.

"Y-yeah. W-why wouldn't I be?" Y/N stuttered, flashing a poor attempt at a non-chalant smile.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna touch you, not until we're both ready. You don't have to push yourself too much." Tsukishima comforted Y/N with a gentle pat on her head.

"T-that's... I-I mean. We're already dating anyway. N-naturally, things do happen." The timid girl was really trying her hardest to be cool about all this. But she can't just let somebody go home this late an hour, her conscience cannot permit it.

Enjoying the sight of emotions playing across the face of his muse, the way how panic, pride, and denial control the rise and falling of her brows, the size of her pupils and the redness on her cheeks, he felt so compelled to tease.

"What things?" He prodded further, as he started inching closer towards her in a feigned manner of seduction, aiming his lips towards Y/N's neck and carressing it ever so lightly with his soft lips making her gasp in the sensation.

"Y-you know!.. T-things... My mother always made me aware of men's urges." She bluffed, feeling her heartbeat ringing loud in her ears like a neighbor's party music banging against her thin walls.

Electricity began to steal away the strength that's left in her whole body as she was being taken over by a delicious heat that she can't explain, as the boy continued his work on her neck, up towards her jaw, gentle butterfly kisses on her closed lids, and then stalling just a centimeter away from her lips. The proximity, Tsukishima's scent, and his warmth has invaded her personal space yet again, something she can welcome at anytime of the day, but at the same time with a little reluctance as to how far they can go. She knows she wasn't ready yet, but she was worried about her lover's needs, wondering if she will be able to fulfill them.

For a moment, foreheads touching, their eyes examined each other. Tsukishima already made up his mind to take things slow with Y/N.

The boy showed her a reassuring look, saying he's not in a rush, that Y/N can relax now and breathe, while
her eyes reflected a show of I-can-do-this-aaand-on-second-thought-no-I-can't.

"It's alright. You don't have to worry about me. We've got plenty of time. I don't want to force you into things." The boy cooed playfully squeezing Y/N's cheeks in between his big hands, shaking it left and right, Y/N's face squished in a fish mouth pout. Then on, the awkward atmosphere vanished like a puff of dust, leaving a trail of light, gentle, mood of affection in the air.