Reborn

!! NSFW Ahead 😉 !!

If you wanna go the cleaner path. Please skip this chapter. ☺

--------

Just like the old days, Tsukishima would carry Y/N, letting her hook her legs around his waist, something that riles him up even more.

They could only ignore the lightning and thunder in the background which only added up to the dark and steamy atmosphere.

He took his time, tastefully devouring Y/N's soft and eager lips, while he revelled at the feeling of Y/N's body against his. He was groaning and moaning at every little thing, the sound of Y/N's whimpers, the feel of the arch of Y/N's back against his palm, and even that little pain he felt as Y/N pulled against a tuff of his hair.

It was as if, they have been freed from an imaginary cage that grew around them as their dull and lifeless days gone by. A drop of water on a parched piece of earth, a bomb that patiently waited, ticking away until it's time to explode. They felt liberated.

-----

Tsukishima slowly sat on the edge of his bed with Y/N straddling him on his lap. She can feel him growing and pulsing beneath her and she somehow felt relieved by that, knowing that they both still yearned for each other, even after all this time of absence.

Unconsciously, she would have fantasies of their reunion and how they'd end up in a spicy incident, and now seeing it unfold before her eyes made her realize that this is her true self, her true desires, the Y/N she kept locked inside a basement in her head, because there's only one person who knows about this, and there's only one person she can and wanted to show this side of her to.

------

"Hmmm. Y/N... You don't know how long I've dreamt for this to happen." Tsukishima breathed against the skin on her neck, reflecting her thoughts, yet again. He planted hot, wet kisses on that soft spot that Y/N loved so much, leaving a mark when he was done.

"I need to warn you." Tsukishima continued to speak, dazed yet wanting to meet Y/N eye to eye and as she was barely soul in body, she tried to focus on what he had to say.

"I.... might find it hard to stop myself. So, I need you to choose. Get away from me now... or endure me." His voice was like soft, deep, velvetty, caramel inside her spinning head. There was a part of that statement that's intended to threaten her, and that she should take that hint and walk away, but her body's saying yes to everything he wanted to do, until whenever he's satisfied, because she wanted the same.

"So... What's it gonna be? Baby.."

And that does it.

She lost it.

Her body reacted to him in a way she couldn't control anymore.

A Y/N that Tsukishima have made, appeared. Eyes crazy with lust that he had unlocked 5 years ago, the once trembling hands were now sure of what it wants to grab and hold, and mouth that was once timid and secretive now gaping and vocal about what it wants to taste.

Seeing this, Tsukishima knew what was coming, as soon as Y/N connected with his lips once again, more assertive than before. He was pleased and triggered at the same time.

"You can have me... however you want... until whenever you please..." She spoke, in broken, seductive phrases, slowly unbuttoning her borrowed shirt, making sure that Tsukishima was watching everything she does, adding gasoline to the fire. She was left with only her black panties and she still looked magnificent as Tsukishima can remember.

Y/N can hear him growl as he leaned in and partake of her breasts, carressing it with his warm and soft tongue, making her buck her hips against him as that delicious ache took over her.