Dream

Y/N's sleepy eyes caught the bright light of the sun outside, shining through the windows of Tsukishima's room. The weather might've finally let up.

Something else might've caught her attention and is the most probable reason for her to wake up this early in the morning. Warm, ticklish kisses on the nape of her neck, strong hands gently groping her here and there, and something firm rubbing in between her thighs.

"Mmmm.. Kei.." She wined, complaining about her interrupted beauty sleep. Tsukishima kept doing his thing behind her, paying no mind to an exhausted Y/N, chuckling defeated to his, utter coercion.

"Hmmm. I felt so lonely being the only one awake. I had no choice." He hummed.

'Ugh. This man.' Y/N thought, couldn't even try to resist.

So... She obliged to let him have his way with her.....

On the bed..

In the tub...

On the couch!!

Oh heck, even on the kitchen counter top..

All their fantasies fulfilled in less than a day. No one was there to stop them, nor judge them. There's only him and her, minding their own little monkey business.

The day went into night, with the moon and stars making their beautiful appearance after being hidden by grey clouds for so many days, days that felt like hours only, for the two lovelorn folks.

They sat there, by the couch, with the curtains shoved to the side of the huge windows, giving them this magnificent piece of night sky view over the city.

------

This reminded Y/N of that new year's eve. Being alone and in the arms of Tsukishima as they admired the moonlit sky, which made her notice the black grand piano, sitting silently in the middle of the living room. It's been a long time since she played any song, she lost the reason to do so, and maybe at least, tonight might be a good time for some nostalgic tunes.

Without a word she freed herself from Tsukishima and walked towards the piano, softly running her fingers over the keys, admiring at how elegant and magnificent it was. Tsukishima bought this for her, it would've been such a waste if she hadn't laid her hands on it even once, now that she's with him.

-----

The blonde man just silently watched her, that glow on her cheeks was all he ever wanted to see again, and he was getting overwhelmed by Y/N's beauty, sparkling beneath the moonlight.

Soft, sweet notes of Claire de Lune brought back all the memories they've shared since they first met, squeezing every little thing there is to remember in a short movie inside their heads. The joy, the love, passion and even the pain from longing, being heard out loud in this too short of a meaningful piece of music. They've made it their own.

He felt it, in every way possible, how they've loved each other throughout the years. Y/N rarely says it, because that's just how she is, but instead in these little things, she tries to show it. The Y/N only Tsukishima can see, can hear, and can feel.

He can never imagine loving someone this much, and as that genuine and satisfied smile brightened the face of the woman he loved, he teared-up... In awe.

There it was.

The Y/N he'd hoped to bring back.

As the last note played it's brief farewell. Y/N saw Tsukishima discretely wiping away tiny drops that have escaped down his cheeks, trying to play it cool. That warmth in her heart pushed her up from her seat and walked back to the arms of the man she played that song for. Foreheads touching in silence, bodies merged in an embrace, and eyes closed feeling every breath and every heartbeat.