Summer Part 1

"Whooooaahhh!!" The boys and girls exclaimed as they arrived at their destination in a hot and sunny day.

It was a private villa with an infinity pool by the white-sand beach in the outskirts of the Miagi prefecture.

The villa was fully furnished with wooden fixtures and interiors. It had wide, glass, sliding doors, naturally lighting the kitchen island on the left and the living room on the right side as they entered the place. There's a hallway leading to a set of stairs, up to the second floor where the rooms were.

Each room has at least 2-3 queen-sized beds, enough to accommodate each and everyone who came.

But there's this one room that nobody dared to touch nor monopolize, it was the master's bedroom, and only the villa's owner has the priviledge to use it.

It was spacious, with a veranda overlooking the beach, it has a king-sized bed with a canopy above it, a walk-in closet with a spacious en-suite bathroom with it's own bath tub.

It was like a little paradise.

"Remind me, how wealthy you really are?" Mia elbowed Y/N as they stood admiring the master's bedroom.

It was Y/N's family's resthouse. They come by whenever they've got the luxury of relaxing in the summer, but it only happened once in a blue moon.

Y/N had always loved to go to the beach, but she couldn't go anywhere without her parents, nor did she had anyone to bring along with and spend the night.

Today she had her friends with her, as well as Tsukishima, whom she couldn't look straight in the eye after saying what she said in the text the night before. It doesn't mean that she's backing out now, she's just... a little nervous.

----

The rowdy boys, Tanaka and Nishinoya, merely dropped their bags by the living room, took off their shirts, then raced out towards the beach, and dove into the waves howling in glee.

Daichi and Sugawara can only watch and shake their heads in amusement, before following suit.

The girls, on the other hand, came down to the common area just in time when the senior boys were each taking off their shirts, then walked out calmly under the sun with their sunglasses on.

Each and every girl except Y/N was flustered. Yet they began to giggle as the chaos broke when the seniors teased the younguns with some water games.

"Well, how about we have some fun as well, who's in for some beach volley?" Yui exclaimed.

----

The common area also had a veranda and the girls sat by the beach chairs applying sunscreen on their bodies before playing under the heat of the sun.

"Noya, look... their out..." Says an awestruck Tanaka, over enthusiastically tapping on Nishinoya's shoulder to get his attention.

Both of them sank half their faces in the water looking at the girls in their cute swimming suits, particularly Kiyoko, giggling and playing with each other as they readied for some beach volleyball. Their fair and moisturized skins shone under the bright sun.

*spank* *spank*

"Ow!!!" The two whined after being hit by their team captain who has had enough of the two.

----

But what got all of their attention was Y/N emerging from the villa's doors in her all-white, gold-accented, one-shoulder, two-piece bikini. The design wasn't all that revealing as what the other girls wore, but there's something about the way her shoulder-length pitch black hair, stoic expression, and chiselled body brought the whole look together, as if that of a model.