Chapter 26: It's okay to miss her.

Jimin was in no mood to do anything, so he went home. He really screwed it up with Sophia. He only wanted her to be safe, why couldn't she see that? Perhaps his words came out wrong, she was right though, he didn't even asked her how she felt about him or if she wanted to be his girlfriend, he only assumed.

"Yup. That's where I screwed it up." He pestered himself.

He was about to take a shower when his door bell rang. He dressed himself with a robe and opened the door, his maid had the day off.

Yoongi walked inside his house, without a word, and sat on the couch. "We need to talk."

"I screwed it up."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "I don't get it."

Jimin closed the door and sat opposite Yoongi. "I told Sophia I don't want her in the club and she took it personally."

Yoongi shook his head. "You're a moron."

"I want to keep her safe. I did tell her she's my girlfriend."

Yoongi face palmed himself. "Oh my God. Why did you do that?"

"I don't know. It seemed like a good idea at the moment."

"Fuck me." Yoongi exclaimed. "Good for you, I'm one step ahead of you."

Jimin rose his eyebrow. "How?"

Yoongi explained his plan and gave him the follow up on what he had to do next.

"Are you sure it's going to work?"

"If you don't mess it up, it will." Yoongi gave him the burner phone to talk directly with Sophia.

"Thanks Yoongs. I'll owe you one."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't forget." Yoongi replied dryly. "I'm leaving. I got shit to do."

Jimin watched Yoongi leave and stared at the phone. He read the text Sophia sent, and he hurried up and replied to her. Hopefully he would do the right things this time.

Taehyung was looking at Hoseok's training. He would often do that, especially when Jasmine was practicing. That was a secret he kept away from the rest. He was attracted to Jasmine, maybe even in love, but he kept his distance. It wouldn't have helped the cause if he would have confessed.

He watched her through the shadows every time he had the chance. He would sit at a table far away from her sight, and watched her dance. She was breathtaking. She had a force in her that made her irresistible, a fire that was consuming him. He hid his emotion through smiles and polite hello's, and nobody knew the truth. His façade had worked out perfectly. He didn't want to consider himself a creep, because he wasn't. He didn't followed her home, he didn't push himself on her, or try to sabotage her relationship. He just watched her dance, nothing more.

He was brought back to reality when Yoongi snapped his fingers in his face. "What you dreaming about?"

Taehyung sighed. "Nothing. What do you want?"

"Whoa. You okay?" Yoongi was surprised to see him so down. It didn't happen often.

"I'm tired." Taehyung's reply was true. He hadn't slept properly in a long time. He tried his best to find someone who could share his time with, nobody was peeking his interest. "I'm not in a mood to be in a good mood."

"Cute." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "It's not the same is it?" Taehyung ignored him and looked straight at the dance floor. "You did not love her. Contrary to what you think you feel, you were just attracted to her. There are different kinds of love."

"Like you and Sophia?"

Yoongi smiled and drank the clear liquid that was in his glass. "You saw that, huh?"

"Hard not to."

"It's okay to miss her."

Taehyung smiled sadly and stirred the ice cube in his glass before emptying it. "I'm pretty sure it is not."

"Why? Because of Jin?"

Taehyung shrugged. "Maybe."

"You don't have to hide it, you're not the only one who is attracted to your friend's girl."

Taehyung glanced in Yoongi's direction. "Are you speaking from experience?"

"I might." Yoongi sighed. "I got a job for you." He really did not want to explain his situation.

"What? You want me choose your outfit for today?" He replied sarcastically. He hated the fact that the guys forgot he was more than just a fashion advisor. He was much more than that. He could do more.

"Dude, are you really going to be pissed off all day?"

"Sorry... I'm just not in the mood to chose colors and patterns."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Since when do I come to you with that shit?"

"Sorry." He was right. Yoongi rarely asked for his help, and it was never about clothes.

Yoongi pointed his index finger at him. "Shut up and listen to me." He took out Jasmine's phone and gave it to him. "I need your skills."

Taehyung eyes widened. "How do you know about that?"

Yoongi shrugged. "I know things."

"What do you want me to do with this?"

"Let's go in your office. We have a lot to talk about."