Chapter 42: Dinner.

As soon as Yeona told him that Jasmine and Sophia agreed to move in with them, he was determined to find a way to make her talk. Not only because that will help her move on, but it will also help putting Jackson behind bars for good. She was the missing link that connected all the dots. Obviously he couldn't do it by himself, and he doubted that Yeona could connect with her either. More so when she told him that since arrival, Jasmine hadn't come out from her room. Namjoon knew he needed help. Not just any help, the guys help. They had to make her feel safe and loved. Those were the most important things at the moment.

First things first, he had to talk to his friends, so he summoned them in his office. Once they were all gathered, he started pacing through the office. The only one that was missing was Jimin, and he didn't want to see him for at least a couple of days more. It was his way of making sure he will take it easy.

"Just spill it already. I have an announcement to make." Yoongi said massaging the back of his neck.

"Yeah, you do." Jungkook mocked while laughing. Taehyung kicked him in his leg. "Ouch."

"Jasmine and Sophia moved to my place for safety reasons. Yeona and Hobi here, convinced them." Namjoon announced.

"Thank God." Jin muttered. "Wait. What do you mean Hobi?"

"It's not a big deal. She talked to me." Hoseok replied avoiding Jin's gaze.

"You talked?" Jin asked amazed. "Do you know how hard I'm trying to make her, at least to look at me?"

"I know." Hoseok got up from the couch. "Listen, I know it's hard for you. I promise it will get better. If there is a chance that she would open up to me, we got to take it."

Jin sighted. "You are right. I'm sorry." Hoseok patted his back, sending him a sad smile.

"We have to take it one step at a time. We can't push her." Namjoon reasoned. "That's where you all come in."

"What do you need us to do?" Taehyung asked. He wanted to be a part of it. Sometimes, he felt like he was left aside and that hurt him.

"Just be her friend. She needs us around. She needs to know we will not abandon her." Namjoon answered.

"We should all have dinner together. That would break the ice." Jungkook stated. "Not a party, just a casual dinner. We don't want to freak her out."

"Yes. I agree." Jin got up to his feet to leave.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked.

Jin grinned. "To buy a dozen flowers."

"Sit your ass down. I told you I have to make an announcement." Yoongi got up too. All eyes on him. Jungkook and Taehyung were trying to hide their laughs. "I have a girlfriend. I want all of you on your best behavior."

Jungkook and Taehyung finally snapped and burst out laughing. Yoongi threw them a dirty look. "We saw." Taehyung explained.

"Okay then. You can go now." Yoongi rushed them.

"That causes a reason to celebrate. This is perfect. It won't look like we're doing it on purpose." Namjoon thought.

"Got to go. Send me a text with date and time." Jin requested before leaving. He won't show up empty handed. He will do his best.

Jimin was on his way to see his step mother. Somehow, she became his beacon of strength. She was always there for him, even if she couldn't help him, at least she was able to stay by his side giving him hope and a good advice. She was more a mother to him than his own mother. When his parents divorced he tried to stay in touch with her but soon realized his birth mother was not interested on having a relationship with her children, so he gave up, even though it was difficult for him.