Chapter 19: She loved you.

Hoseok was training for his show. He wanted to do something differently, he hoped that the girls could learn the moves faster than the last one. He couldn't stop thinking how easy it was when Jasmine was the center of his shows. She was a fast learner, and sometimes she would come up to him with her own moves. He was definitely impressed by her. Before she disappeared he wanted to enroll her in a dance competition. With his guidance and her ability to dance like the world was ending, she was a guaranteed win. He had to admit he missed her ability to stay positive and help others. She was the best in his team and her spot might never be filled, not that he wanted to. Her disappearance left an empty spot in his heart, not to mention what it had done to Jin. It was so unfair.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Sophia asked him, bringing him back to reality.

He smiled and nodded with his head. "Sure. What is this about?"

"Can we talk somewhere privately?" She was avoiding his eyes, it didn't made him feel better.

Hoseok turned his attention to the girl on the stage. "Start again from the beginning, I'll be back in a minute." He told them. He was sure she won't take much of his time. He gestured with his hand to follow him.

"Sure thing boss." One of the girls answered back, looking wearily at Sophia.

Hoseok took her to his office. First, he made sure Jin wasn't there to see them, he didn't want to start another episode of Jin's drama. Once they were in his office, he sat on his seat and Sophia sat opposite him.

"What can I help you with?"

"Umm... I want to say thank you."

He rose his eyebrow, not understanding what exactly was she on about. "For what?"

"I found out how much you meant for Jasmine. You were her idol. She had put you on a pedestal and she was truly happy working for you. So thank you for being kind to her."

Tears gathered in his eyes. He had never once thought how much his help meant to Jasmine. He thought he was seeing him as another one of the bosses. Hearing Sophia's words, made his heart heavier. "I don't know what to say to this." He replied in a hoarse voice.

"It's okay." She leaned and took his hand. "She wanted to meet you long before she started working here. She thought you were the best dancer that ever existed."

He wasn't able to talk anymore, so he slightly nodded with his head. It meant a lot to him to hear her say that. He had never considered himself better than anyone, hell, he even thought Jimin was the best. He wiped the tears from his cheeks and smiled, his hand still in hers.

He took a deep breath. "The truth is, I miss her. She was the best dancer I had in my team."

"Thank you for saying that. I'm truly thankful that she was happy here."

"I hope she was. I always told her not to overwork herself. She had a tendency to forget how to stop." He smiled at the memory of him scolding her for taking things too far. He wondered how could she go on and on with those intense training. He should know better, he was like that some time ago.

"She wasn't that good at following orders." She smiled bitterly.

"No she wasn't." He laughed. "Speaking of her dancing, Tae found the videos of her dancing. Would you like to see them?"

Sophia jumped from her seat. "You really mean it?" She asked in a high pitched voice.

"Sure."

"Yes please." She tried to keep down her excitement not to scare him away. Not that she wanted to show too much of her emotions.