Chapter 34: You have two choices...

Jimin saw that Sophia was about to lose consciousness and he pushed Yoongi away, as he caught her right on time before she hit the ground.

"I need a doctor, now." He yelled. "Someone, please." He frantically shook her until a nurse came running.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. She just collapsed."

"Bring her here." She urged Jimin to follow her into an empty room.

Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok, both entered the room staring at the nurse as she took her vitals, and when there was nothing medically wrong, she gave Sophia something to smell.

Upon smelling the cloth, Sophia opened her eyes startled. "What happened?" She asked as she was trying to get up from the bed.

"No, you need to stay in here and rest." The nurse told her. "I will prepare an IV for you."

"No. I need to go." At this point, she had no sense to what was actually happening. She got up from the bed, and her legs gave up. Jimin, who was already standing close to her, caught her again.

"Please." He pleaded. "You need to rest. You are overwhelmed by everything that happened, and you need a break."

"I can't. I need to find my sister." She tried to push him away to no avail.

Jimin shook his head, there was no way she would listen to him, maybe they can compromise? "How about this, you stay here, and as soon as the doctor has any news he will come here and tell us?"

"I don't know." She was thinking that if she stayed in that room, the doctor might not find her.

"We'll all stay with you." Jin talked for the first time since she arrived.

Sophia rose her eyebrow. He was the last person she expected to be there. "Why are you here?" She finally asked.

"Jasmine is the love of my life, I'm not leaving this hospital without her."

"I don't care. You have no right to be here."

"I have as much right to be here, as you." He argued. "I love her."

"I don't give a shit what you do, or want. It's your fucking fault she is here in the first place." She rose her voice. Jimin took a step back. It was clear she hadn't forgave them.

"I think we are all under intense pressure. We need to calm down before they throw us out." Hoseok tried to reason with them, and by the look on their faces they were determined to have a full blown argument.

"How is it my fault for what Jackson did to her?"

"He was your friend." She took a step closer to him, and started pocking his chest with her index finger. "You did this."

"I had no idea what he was up to."

"In my point of view, it is your fault as much as it is his. You claim she is the love of your life, and you failed to protect her, not to mention the things you did to me."

"What things?" Jimin jumped in. "What did he do to you?" He asked looking straight into her eyes.

"That's not important." She mumbled under her breath.

Jimin grabbed her hand. "What did he do?"

Sophia snapped her hand free. "Ask your friend, and leave me the hell alone."

She regretted her choice of words as soon as they got out of her mouth. The pain and hurt in Jimin's eyes were adding to the pain she already felt. She tried to reach him, but he took a step back. Yoongi closed his eyes and sighed. Everything he worked for, it just went to drain.