Chapter 28: We need more answers.

Katie woke up, at first she didn't recognized the place where she was, then her memory came back. After she followed Sophia with her car, she drove straight to the club and she drank a glass or two to make up some courage to talk to Yoongi. She went off on him about Sophia's safety while he laughed at her. She calmed down only after he told her who Sophia was really with. He invited her in his office and drank the night away together.

Upon waking up next day, she turned around and saw Yoongi sleeping next to her.

"Shit, not again." She muttered unhappy. Every time she and Yoongi drank together, somehow she would always end up in his bed. She quietly got up, dressed and made her way out of the room, only to find the office door closed. "Why is it always me?" She cursed under her breath, while staring at the ceiling.

"Going somewhere?" Yoongi' s voice echoed through the silent room.

She sighed and turned to face him. He was wearing only his boxers, smiling as he waved the key. "Really? You locked the door?"

He smirked. "You are a flight risk. I didn't want to take a chance."

She ran a hand through her hair, and managed to put her shoes on. "Why?"

"Last time you left without a word. This time, I'm not letting you leave me."

"Unfortunately darling, it's a little too late."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"The only way you can keep me close to you, is if you keep me locked in. And we both know you're not the type."

"You're bolting again?"

"I can't stay."

"Why not?" He took a few steps closer to her.

When she came back, literally barging in his life, he knew she was dangerous. Dangerous to his heart. She had awakened something in him that he thought it was long gone, that what he felt for Yeona was never going away. She captivated him, and he would do anything necessary to keep her next to him. He wouldn't mind resorting to manipulation if it came to that. Katie making her way back in his bed, only meant that she felt the same.

"Yoongi I have my own life. I can't leave everything and move in with you. I don't even know you that much."

"Want to know me? Ask me. I'll tell you everything." He opened his arms. "I'm an open book."

Katie shook her head. "It's useless. I can't stay. Don't make a big deal out of it."

He rose his eyebrow. "Not a big deal? Are you kidding me? We had sex."

"Why do you even want me?" She raised her voice at him. She could see the frustration in his eyes, and he was on the verge of getting angrier by minute, but that didn't stop her.

"Because I do." He shrugged. He wasn't used to use pompous words to get someone to see his point of view. He believed more in actually doing something rather than talk about doing it. "Me wanting you, should be enough."

"It's not always enough." She sighed. It wasn't enough, not then at least.

"What do you want? Someone that will whisper in your ear all the things you want to hear, or, someone who actually shows you everything he wants to tell you?" He asked her sarcastically. He won't change who he was just to fit into some standards imposed, mostly by society.

Katie took a deep breath. Thinking far back, she would rather go for an action man rather than a talkative guy, but that was besides the point. She wanted to know, she wanted to hear him say it. She wanted him to convince her to do something to regain her freedom. To start over. To do something she had no courage to do.