Chapter 6: Deal.

Hoseok didn't want to go in Jin's office. He could tell by his voice that something had bothered him and he wanted to stay away from it. He couldn't, he felt too guilty for what he had done. Without knowing, he helped Jasmine get close to him, a mistake he will never do again.

Hoseok knocked on the door before entering, and gasped when he saw a girl on her knees behind the desk. "I'll come back later." He whispered.

"No." Jin got up and arranged his clothes. "Leave." He commanded the girl.

The girl got up, arranged her clothes and left without looking at Hoseok. "You could've been more polite, you know." Hoseok said sitting down.

"She's paid for whatever I tell her to do." Jin shrugged, he didn't really care. It was like he couldn't feel anything, as if his emotions were turned off. In a way, they were. He did everything in his power to get Jasmine out of his system.

Hoseok shook his head. "What can I do for you?"

Jin knew the only reason Hoseok was the only one who helped him, was because he felt guilty. "I want you to move Sophia in your team."

"If Jimin accepted her in his, I can't do that. I'm not going to fight with him on this."

"This is the only way you could pay me back for what you did." Jin looked at him. It wasn't fair to play that card, but life itself wasn't fair.

Hoseok got up and started pacing through the office. "I can't do this to Jimin."

"At least talk with him. Maybe the girl doesn't even fit in his team."

Hoseok nodded. He could do that, but if Jimin says he will keep her, he won't start a fight with him. "I'll talk to him. That's it."

"Thank you brother."

"Don't thank me just yet." Hoseok sensed something was wrong. "Why do you cling on her?"

"I want her to pay for what Jasmine stole." At least, that was one of the things he wanted from her.

Jimin was waiting for Jungkook in his office. It wasn't out of the ordinary for him to be there. Since Jin had lost his mind, the boys often met in Jungkook's office, or Namjoon's.

"Hey there Kook."

"Hey Jimin." Jungkook put his coat in the hanger and sat behind his desk. "How are things?"

"Nothing I can't handle. Can you do me a favor?"

Jungkook laughed. "What can I do for you?"

"Umm... Have you heard who came to work for us?"

Jungkook had no idea. He was out of the office for the past couple of days and he missed the hiring process. "No. Who?"

"Jasmine's sister."

"Oh my." Jungkook exclaimed in a high pitch voice. "This is not good. Does Jin know about this?"

"Who do you think hired her?" Jimin waited for the realization to hit him.

Jungkook sighed. "Can't we have like a day of peace around here without any drama?"

"Maybe one day." Jimin hoped.

"So what's the favor?"

"Jin wants Sophia to go on the stage, she isn't ready. She has a great potential, but she needs training. I can't put her on the stage to make a mess out of my choreography."

"I think he wants to humiliate her."

"It crossed my mind."

"Okay. So what exactly should I be doing?" Jungkook asked. He couldn't see a reason why he should get involved. It was their problem, not his.