Chapter 9: Helping hand.

Sophia woke up refreshed and ready to start a new day. She received her new assignment and she worked on it until it was time to actually go to the club. She decided she had enough of bickering with Jin to last for a lifetime. The first thing she did when she arrived was to go directly to Jin's office, by that time he should have arrived already. She knocked two times, and entered only when he told her too.

The girl that talked bad about her sister, was arranging her clothes and smirked when she walked past her, not before landing a kiss on Jin's lips. Sophia rolled her eyes, that had no effect on her, mostly, she doubted he even cared at all about her sister. Though everyone said he loved Jasmine, his behavior said otherwise, and that only proved her point.

"What do you want?" He asked as he sat down, completely unfazed that she just caught him.

"I came to propose a truce."

"Well ain't that fantastic. No."

Sophia threw her hands in the air. "Come on Jin. I don't want to believe this is you. My sister would have never dated someone like you."

Jin got annoyed upon hearing her words. He slammed his hand on the desk and got up. "Shut up. You don't know shit about me, or my relationship with your sister."

"I may not know anything about your relationship, but I know her. Jasmine was sweet and kind, she would have never dated someone so self absorbed, rude, obnoxious twat."

"Get out." He yelled.

"No. I just want to do my job in peace, and you're not helping,."

"It's not my job to help you." He abruptly stopped talking. An idea formed in his mind. He took small steps until he was inches away from her. He grabbed her shoulders and stared into her eyes. "Kitten, I'm going to tame you." He smashed his lips against hers.

She tried to push him away. The only thing that played in her mind was her sister's face. She couldn't do that to her. The more she struggled the tighter his grip on her was, so she sat still. She lowered her hands and allowed him to take control.

Jin didn't want to kiss her, he couldn't deny it felt good. But the taste, the shape of her lips, and the warmth of her body, were not the ones he craved for. Every inch of his body burned with the desire of having Jasmine again in his arms. His heart was burning with the pain of not seeing her again. He pushed Sophia away and turned his back on her. Tears gathered in his eyes.

"Get out." He muttered under his breath. He was afraid that if he had to speak louder, his voice will break.

Sophia noticed the change in his demeanor and her heart broke. He wasn't the bad guy he wanted the world to show, he was hurt and misunderstood. She put her hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay to miss her. I miss her too." She walked away, he needed some time alone, she thought. Maybe if she had patience with him, Sophia could see what Jasmine loved about him, if she indeed loved him. She had too many questions spinning in her mind.

Jin slammed in his seat and covered his face with his hand. It was getting harder every day to not think of her. He could have sex with every woman on the planet, and his mind still craved her. He could still remember how her touches made him feel. When she kissed him, it felt like he could fly. When he would wake up with her next to him, he felt like he could take on the whole world. Everything ended with her betrayal. Something did not felt right. If she had stolen his money, even if she ran away, how come nobody had seen her? Not even him could find her. Doubt started to creep into his mind, it was like everything he had felt came crushing down on him. He shook his head. No, she betrayed him and that was that. He should stop finding her excuses, he will follow his plan. Jin will make Sophia feel everything he was feeling. Terror, heartbreak, loneliness, everything at once. He will break her in every way possible. That's what disappointment and lost love did to him.