Chapter 16: Dinner Together.

Namjoon promised Yeona that he will gather the boys and have a fun day together at his house. She wanted everything to go back to the way they were before Jasmine disappeared, not that she made her appearance at his house too often, she would always keep to herself, almost like she was afraid to let them in.

When all of them were gathered in his office, he got up and smiled. "Yeona invited you lot to come tomorrow at our place. She complained that you don't visit us enough."

Taehyung clapped his hands in delight. "Cool. Is she cooking?"

Namjoon grinned. "Yes. My mom will help her prepare everything."

"I'm in." Taehyung said in a chipper voice. "I miss her, and her food."

"Glad to know." Namjoon smiled at how eager he was.

"Should we bring anything?" Hoseok asked.

"A bottle of wine would be great." Namjoon replied.

"I'm not coming." Yoongi said loud enough for them to hear him. He didn't want to spend too much time around her. He might slip off.

"She specifically said to drag you home if I have to. She wants to talk to you."

Yoongi shrugged. "She has my phone number. She can call me anytime."

"Why are you like this?" Jin suddenly asked.

"You're the one to talk." Jungkook jumped in. "You are both so similar, yet so freaking different, it makes me want to bang my head against a wall." He directed his attention towards Yoongi. "You will come. You don't want to disappoint Yeona, right?" He raised his eyebrow in anticipation.

Yoongi threw him a dirty look, she was his soft spot. Out of all of them, the only one that hinted his feelings for Yeona, was Jungkook. The kid was a real danger. "Fine." He ultimately agreed. "But I'm not doing the dishes."

Everyone burst out laughing, and Namjoon muttered a thank you low enough only for his ears, Yoongi nodded in response.

Jasmine got out of the bathroom. The monster allowed her to take a bath without his presence, also, she could stay in there as much as she wanted, yet, she had to keep the door opened so he could see her. All the time spent there, she was thinking about her life. She gave up the fight, he made it clear she won't survive long enough to see her sister, or her parents for that matter. She was shocked when he told her what Jin had done to Sophia. That broke her even more.

Was Jin so angry at her that he had to take it on her sister? She wondered where was the man she fell in love with, but then again, she wasn't the person he fell in love either. She was broken beyond repair and scarred for life. Even if she escaped by some miracle, Jin would throw her away.

She sighed and put on the robe he gave her. "How was the bath?"

"Good." She answered in a straight voice.

"I'll be leaving for the weekend." He announced while eyeing her careful. "I'm doing this now, so I don't have to leave for longer."

She kept her straight face. She wasn't stupid enough to think he would take her with him, or allow her to leave. "Fine." She muttered.

"I'll put in your room a mini fridge packed with food and water so you don't die on me."

"Don't worry. I'm not that lucky." She mumbled mostly for herself.

He smirked. "You will one day." He got closer to her and put his hand around her throat. "Would you like to die today?"

He was so close that his breath brushed her face. She stared him in the eyes. "That would mean you are showing me mercy."