Chapter 14: The one who screwed it up.

Jin raised his hand and she flinched. He smirked when he saw her reaction, he reached out and tore off her shirt. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she couldn't even mutter a single word. She took a few steps back until her back was pressed against a wall.

Jin was walking towards her with a grin plastered on his face. "I got you now, kitten."

"I hate you." She managed to say with teary eyes.

"Oh, now don't be so mean to us. You should share the goods you're packing." Jin mostly threatened.

"What the fuck is going on?" Yoongi asked as soon as he acknowledged the scene in front of him. "Go to my office and stay there until I come to you." He said to Sophia. Sophia nodded with her head and ran away.

"Why do you care?" Jin asked annoyed at the fact that he was interrupted.

"You fucking with me now?" Yoongi was pissed. He was glad he stormed in the moment he did. He saw Jin dragging Sophia with him and immediately sensed something was off, not to mention the text he received from Jungkook.

Jackson put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder trying to calm him down, but Yoongi suddenly turned, grabbed his hand and forced it to his back. "I don't like being touched. Get the fuck out."

Jackson left as soon as he was freed. It was Jin's fault anyway and he was the one who had to deal with it. Maybe his plan didn't work as he wanted, at least he managed to turn his friends against him. At the end of the day, it was a win either way.

"Have you really gone so far that you are now forcing girls for a threesome?"

"Get out." Jin yelled. What happened played in his mind, and realized what he almost did.

"Fuck off. From now on, you're not coming near her again. Understood?"

"Get out." He yelled again at his friend.

After Yoongi left, the impact of what he had done hit him like a brick. Anger was building on his chest like a hurricane. In a matter of seconds, he threw away everything he had on the desk. A roar escaped his lips as he punched the nearest wall. Tears stung his eyes, and for the first time since Jasmine left, he released them. Her picture that was on the floor caught his attention. The glass was shattered, just like he was on the inside. He took it and hugged it.

"Why?" He shouted in the empty room. Maybe the divinity would pity him enough to give him an answer. He shouldn't have done that to Sophia, but the pent up pain was driving him insane. At that moment, Jackson words seemed so right, but his actions were not. He should apologize to her, he doubted she will accept them.

Sophia was shaken up, by the time Yoongi came back in his office she was a crying mess. He was glad that  neither Jimin, or Jungkook witness the whole scene, they would most likely hit Jin. Yoongi stared at her for a couple of seconds, he was bad at comforting people, especially women who cried in his face. He sighed and sat next to her on the couch.

"There, there." He said in a low voice, patting her back. Sophia looked at him with tears in her eyes. He rubbed the back of his neck, he was uncomfortable with the whole situation. He threw some selected curses towards Jin in his mind. "I'm sorry, I'm not good at comforting people." He thought that honesty was the best policy. She smiled shyly and hugged him. His eyes widened at her gesture.

"Thank you. I'm feeling much better." His words, even if for most people they would be taken as shallow, she could see how he struggled to bring her comfort, that meant a lot for her. It seemed like every time she was in some sort of trouble, he was there to show his support, even though he avoided her most of the times.