Chapter 4: Suspicions.

"What exactly are you asking me?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Did she ever tell you about having a boyfriend, or any sorts of relationships?"

"Are you interrogating me?"

"Since she isn't here, you might shed some light on her last days."

Sophia raised her eyebrow, what he said bothered her a lot. "What makes you think she's dead?"

"Do you know where she is?" He raised and eyebrow, rubbing his thighs.

"No."

"I proved my case." He stated nonchalantly.

"You proved nothing." She was stunned her voice came out so strong. She never spoke that way, neither did she raised her voice. She couldn't remember the last time she actually lost her composure.

"You are delusional if you think she is still alive after all this time." He said bitterly.

She rose to her feet and started pacing though his office. "You seem very sure of your words." She crossed her arms on her chest, waiting for his next words to come out of his mouth.

"You are smart enough to know that if a missing person is not found in the first week at least, the chances of her being alive are very slim."

She knew that, somehow it seemed more real hearing it from him. She won't give up, she still had hope. It was small, but it was there, and she clung to it for her dear life. "If you consider me smart enough, why don't you tell me about your relationship?"

Jin was impressed. She hadn't missed the small details he pushed out. She was smart, maybe too smart for her own good. "You got that huh? We had a relationship. I loved her very much, and I thought she loved me back."

"And then she disappeared and broke your heart." She said, quietly siting back on her seat. Now she understood the darkness around him, he was hurt, that didn't make him innocent either.

"You think you figured me out after a few exchanged words, miss Wood? I don't think so."

"I don't want to figure you out. I have no interest in you." That was the truth. Her only interest was to find out what happened to her sister, and if it turned out that he was involved, she will cross that bridge when she will get there.

Jin clapped his hands and smiled. "Good. There is a small problem though, really tiny one."

She wasn't going to like what he was about to tell her. "What is that?"

"Your sister, before she disappeared she stole from me around fifty thousand dollars. And you, her darling sister, you're going to pay me back. To the last dime." Jin rose to his feet with a devilish grin on his face. "You will pay using your body. Whatever I say, you'll do it."

Sophia gasped. Besides the fact that he told her that she will have to pay what Jasmine stole, which she didn't believe to be true, her sister was never capable of doing such a thing, he just told her that they will use her body the way they wanted. That wasn't something she would agree to.

"No. I'm not doing this."

Jin came behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. "You don't have a choice kitten." He whispered in her ear. A shiver ran through her spine. "I can cause you so much trouble." His voice was low, threatening, like a double edge sword.

Hoseok's words replayed in her mind. He was right, she was wrong. Jin was dangerous, she was afraid of him now. "You have no proof my sister stole from you." She said with a trembling voice.

Jin released her shoulders and smirked. "Oh, but I do. I have a video how she sneaked inside my office and stole from me. Now, you're going to pay me back."