Chapter 17: Friends.

Yeona watched them enter one by one, each of them greeting her as they got inside the living room. Yoongi sat in a far away corner, pouring himself a glass of wine. Jin was sitting on the couch, staring at his hands. Jimin was pouting, arms crossed on his chest and his eyes on Yoongi. The only ones in a relative better state of mind, where Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok, but to his credit, Hoseok was always a little bean of light. Namjoon held Yeona's hand as he shook his head. The atmosphere was glum and he didn't like it.

"I told you this is not a good idea." He whispered as he watched the boys.

Yeona rolled her eyes. "Well too bad for them. They're adults that are acting like a bunch of children. At some point they have to face whatever is bothering them and just move on. At least we can supervise them here."

"How do you want to go about this?" Namjoon asked her in a low voice.

Yeona wiggled her eyebrows and grinned. "Like this." She wheeled herself until she was in the middle. She clapped her hands, getting their attention. "Yah. This is the first time in forever since we all gathered here. Stop with this attitude."

"Hey Kook, will you drive me home?" Yoongi asked, ignoring Yeona.

Jungkook smiled. He knew exactly the reason his friend might want to drink. "Sure. Let me know when you want to leave." Yoongi nodded and poured himself another drink.

"Okay..." Yeona said disappointed. "Are you really going to break my heart by behaving like some heart broken chimpanzees?"

Taehyung and Hoseok burst out laughing. "She got you there." Hoseok said chuckling.

"Not my fault someone has his head stuck up in his own ass." Yoongi mumbled under his breath. Jin rolled his eyes and Yeona sighed. From what Namjoon told her, Jin was still fixated on that poor girl.

"Tae, did you by any chance managed to show Sophia the videos with Jasmine?" Hoseok asked in an attempt to break the mood.

"I tried, but she didn't came to work. Maybe tomorrow if she has any free time." Taehyung replied.

He did looked for her in the club, but Yoongi told him she had a day off. It wasn't his business to push for further information. He thought he might be actually the only one out of all seven, that didn't really care she was Jasmine's sister. He was weary of her, at the same time, he grew up in a household that thought him to respect others until proven otherwise. Sophia didn't do anything to him personally and he did believe that she was also hurting for Jasmine's disappearance.

"Over my dead body." Jumped Jin. Jimin suddenly got interested in the whole conversation.

"She said she hadn't seen her sister dance, and I asked Tae to show her some videos. What's wrong with that?" Hoseok asked shrugging. She had the right to see them, besides she wasn't harming anyone by doing so.

"Don't mind him." Yoongi intervened. "Jin, if you touch her again, I'll make it my business."

"What do you mean again?" Jimin asked getting up from his seat.

"Yeona, do you have some popcorn? This is so interesting to watch." Taehyung asked Yeona in a low voice.

She slightly hit him over his hand. "Shush, I want to hear them." Taehyung chuckled at her response. He knew it wasn't malice from her part.

"Are you really going to let them argue?" Namjoon asked his girlfriend.

"They need to take this out of their system so they can become friends again. If they start throwing punches, feel free to butt in. Until then, just stay quiet." She explained herself. She could see how that was eating them away, and their friendship was at stake. She wanted them to make peace with one another so they can move on, hopefully maintaining their bond.