Chapter 48: Finally.

After the trial ended, everyone went to Namjoon's house. Yeona was waiting for them with the table set so they could eat and talk, as she couldn't be at the trial. She had a secret she wanted to share with them.

She was waiting for them in the living room, sitting on her wheelchair as everyone entered one by one. She was so happy when she heard they won the trial, she almost danced. As soon as they sat at the table, she cleared her throat.

"I have a secret." She told them, winking at Jasmine who grinned in return. She gently rose to her feet and everyone gasped in shock. Namjoon stared at her bewildered.

"How?" He muttered.

Yeona smiled. "Jasmine helped me a lot."

She couldn't say anything else as Namjoon scooped her in his arms, kissing her face while she laughed. The rest of the members either clapped their hands, either whistled.

"Thank you Jasmine." Namjoon said and kissed her cheek.

Jasmine was surprised at first, but later she burst out laughing. She couldn't be scared by every person that touched her. Plus Namjoon was really happy and sweet, she didn't want to spoil that moment for him.

Namjoon opened a bottle of champagne. "Let's celebrate. We worked hard for this and we can finally rest. I want to thank Jasmine for her bravery in standing up for herself. I want to thank Sophia that she came into our lives and put up with us. And Yeona, I love you baby so damn much."

They all cheered in happiness, though Jasmine felt a bit out of her element, she did feel a sense of belonging, a sense of safety, but not completely. Looking at each one of them, she knew she was welcomed in their family.

Jimin arrived later, he didn't want to attend at all, however, his friends insisted him to come. They were on the couch now, Taehyung and Jungkook were playing a game, Katie was having a heated discussion with Yoongi, Namjoon had Yeona on his lap, and Hoseok and Jin were looking at the game. Jasmine and Sophia were in the kitchen. Jimin greeted everyone, and sat on the furthest seat from all. He really didn't want to be there. Not in the same room with Sophia and not being able to talk to her.

"God you're insufferable." Katie yelled.

"You're kidding, right?" Yoongi replied dryly.

Katie looked at him and burst out laughing. Yoongi shook his head and hugged her. "I so hate you sometimes."

"I love you too honey."

"But I'm not wearing that suit." He mumbled under his breath.

"But you're so cute in it."

"Katie..." He said her name defeated. "We're not alone."

"Oh. Shoot." She looked around at them and smiled. "Sorry guys."

"Yeah, we get it, you're in love." Jungkook replied smirking. He loved their interactions, they were both so funny and so made for one another.

"Soph... I think you should talk to Jimin." Jasmine whispered to her sister, bringing her back to reality.

Sophia wanted to have the same relationship like Yoongi and Namjoon. She yearned for that connection. Looking at Jimin, she couldn't help herself not to be scared.

"I'm scared Jaz. What if it doesn't work out?"

"What if it does?" Jasmine rose her eyebrow. "You can't keep your guard up, it will only hurt both of you. He likes you and I approve of him."

Sophia glanced over at Jin. He looked tired and sad. There was a free spot between him and Hoseok, neither of them wanted it because it was empty for the right person, and Sophia knew that. If her sister wanted her to be happy, she should also allow herself to move on and give her heart a chance.

"Do you still have feelings for Jin?"

Jasmine looked over at Jin and a lump formed in her throat. The truth was she still loved him, very much so. "Yes. The thought of him gave me strength to carry on. It's just hard for me to approach him. I know he doesn't think I'm guilty, but how can I tie him to me? I'm broken Soph."

"Listen Jaz, Jin stayed in the hospital day and night, he took care of everything, he helped us with the trial, his mother accepted you immediately. Clearly the man loves you. What can he do more to prove it? You approve of Jimin, I approve of Jin."

"I guess I can try to give him a chance."

"Good. There is an empty seat next to him specially for you."

"You think so?" She tilted her head to have a better look at her sister.

Sophia smiled. "The guys left it for you, because they knew that's your place."

Jasmine nodded with her head, a smile on her face. "If I'm trying this, you have to try it too."

"Okay." Sophia agreed as she watched Jasmine sitting next to Jin. She knew how difficult it was for her to try.

Jasmine leaned her head on Jin's shoulder. "Thank you." He whispered, kissing the top of her head. In that moment, he knew they were going to be okay.

Jimin felt like he was drowning. There were three happy couples around him, and he forced himself to sit there for the past hour. The members tried to do small talk to him, he didn't care. He threw a few glances towards Sophia who was in the kitchen alone.

"Just go to her." Jungkook kicked him in his leg.

Jimin shook his head. He couldn't afford to be pushed away in front of all the others, not that they didn't knew about it. Still, he had his pride. When he finally couldn't take it anymore, the air around him seemed to suffocate the life out of him, he got up and left, much to the dismay of his friends.

Sophia looked at him walking away from her and her heart dropped. Jasmine was right. Her fears were baseless. He hadn't done anything to make her weary of him. Yeah, sometimes he didn't dealt quite right with her, but still, he deserved to be loved and she loved him so much. She owe it to herself and to him, to try.

She pushed her fears away and walked after him. "Finally." Yoongi yelled, making her smile.

Going after him felt right. "Jimin." She yelled after him.

Jimin stopped in his track, he was already by his car. He turned around and she jumped in his arms.

"What the hell?" He asked. To say he was shocked, was an understatement. He couldn't comprehend her actions.

"I love you Jimin. I'm so sorry I didn't see it sooner." She said hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

Jimin was speechless. Her words weren't registered yet. "I don't understand."

Sophia laughed. "You're an idiot. But you're my idiot. I love you."

"You mean..." He rose his eyebrow.

"Yes." She smiled at him.

He hugged her and spin her a few times before stopping and assaulted her with kisses all over her face.

"I love you. You made me so happy I could burst out." He mumbled between kisses.

They both laughed. "Should we get back?" She asked shyly.

"Of course." He winked. "I have to show off my girlfriend."

"Am I your girlfriend?" She asked amused.

He smacked her ass and kissed the top of her head. "It's a given."

"