Chapter 25: Choices.

Jimin spent the night in the same bed as Sophia. The recent event made him discover the fact that he was completely falling in love with her. He'd be damned if he would allow anything to happen to her. He would give her the moon and the stars, if that's what she wanted from him. She could stomp on him and he would thank her for that, the only thing he didn't want, was for her to break his heart.

He never allowed himself to fall for a girl before, he was too afraid. Except Namjoon, he didn't have any good examples of how a happy relationship looked like. His mother left him and his father, taking everything with her. The only good thing was that his father managed to keep his construction company, she did not want that hassle. Looking at Sophia sleeping on his shoulder, he knew he was grilled meat.

When Sophia woke up, it took her a few moments to understand where she was and what had happened to her. A man hand was wrapped around her waist, and she froze. Jin was the last one she wanted to see when she woke up. He had drugged her, even if he hid his intentions behind a so called nice gesture towards her.

Jimin felt her body stiffened and woke up. He snuggled his face in her hair. "Good morning princess." He whispered in her ear.

Sophia jumped out the bed, covering herself with Jin's jacket, which was still on her. "How... Why..." She rambled, she couldn't finish her sentence as she was that shocked.

Jimin smiled and patted the empty space. "Please come back to bed."

Sophia took a deep breath and composed herself. "What am I doing here?"

"Did you prefer waking up in Jin's bed?"

"Of course not. I would have preferred waking up in my own bed, thank you very much." The realization that she slept next to Jimin, though it made her melt, it was also nerve wrecking.

"We need to talk." Jimin said seriously as he got up from the bed. He opened the door to his office and signaled to her to follow him.

Jimin couldn't believe what night he had. He couldn't remember when he fell asleep, but he fell asleep looking at her. She was stunning. Her serene face made his resolve even more palpable than it was. He sat on his seat behind the desk and Sophia sat opposite of him.

"How do you feel?" She asked him. He took her side and she was glad that there were no visible wounds on his face.

"I was never better." He grinned. He was in a good mood, there was nothing that could ruin it.

She took his hand into hers and looked him in the eyes. "Thank you. I don't know what might have happened if it weren't for you."

"I don't want you to work here anymore." His voice was rougher than he meant.

She couldn't stop feeling hurt by his words, though she did understand him. He was caught in the middle and he had to intervene to save her. She was sure he had a hard time for it. She retreated her hand and looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry." She muttered under her breath. She didn't want to imagine the hell his friends gave him. "I'll go home now." She will sort out the mess later. She wanted to go home, take a shower and keep her mind occupied with something else. She got up to leave.

Jimin sensed he had hurt her with his words, so he quickly tried to clarify what he really meant. "No, it's not like that."

She turned around to look at him. "How is it like?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend, and I don't want you to work in this place. Not anymore."

Her mouth hanged open. "Your girlfriend?"