Chapter 44: The truth unfold.

Jin was reaching his lowest point. Sophia surprised him when Hoseok told him that she didn't tell Jasmine what he had done to her. He was miserable. He didn't want to see anyone and he wanted very much to hide himself from the world. If he could turn back time, he would do things differently, but he couldn't, and that was something he had to learn to live with. The important thing for him was how to redeem himself. He will. He didn't care that fewer people came to the club, he didn't care if he lost money over that. He only cared about Jasmine.

"We need to talk. I'll gather the guys." Hoseok announced with his head through the door.

His stomach dropped. Hoseok's announcement meant things were not looking good. He prepared himself for the worst. All the members were in Jin's office, even Jimin came in a rush.

"What happened?" Jin asked. His hands were shaking, his world becoming smaller by the passing minute. Hoseok ran his hand through his hair. It wasn't easy saying what Jasmine told him. He knew the implications of everything that would be discussed.

"Hoseok." Yoongi said in a loud voice. "Speak." He had a bad feeling about that.

Everyone held their breaths as Hoseok told them what Jasmine said. The atmosphere in the office was dark, as if a shadow was looming over their heads. A deafening silence fell, no one dared to say a word.

"Shit." Yoongi spoke first. "I knew he was bad news."

"What should we do?" Taehyung asked looking at his shoes. What he heard was horrible. "He has to be punished for what he did."

"I don't even want to think what Jasmine went through." Jimin muttered under his breath. Jin felt like the world had swallowed him alive. His childhood friend was a monster.

The thought that Jasmine was with him, not only filled him with rage, but it killed him inside. His breath caught up in his throat, and he fought the urge to throw up. Tears springing in his eyes. He saw his friends trying to talk to him, the sound of their voices were muffled, barely audible. He sat down on his seat and tried to take small breaths. He wanted to kill Jackson. To rip him apart, limb by limb until nothing was left.

"I have the file from the doctor who took care of Jasmine." Taehyung mentioned. He didn't want the others to know he broke into the system. He just wanted to know what the doctor was hiding from them.

"And now you're telling us?" Yoongi yelled.

"Yoongs calm down." Namjoon spoke for the first time. He had to process everything before he could say something. "Tae, what does it say?"

"How are you feeling Jin?" Taehyung asked worried.

If he says what he discovered it will hurt him even more. Jin struggled with his own thoughts. He tried to push everything aside, he couldn't crumble to the floor, not when there was so much to do. He took a deep breath, his lungs protested against.

"I'm fine. What did you find out?" Jin asked with his eyes closed, terrified what will come next. Taehyung looked at the others members, which nodded in response. He was pondering if he did the right thing telling them. "Tae, start talking." Jin demanded.

Namjoon moved over next to Jin and placed his hand on his shoulder. Jungkook and Yoongi got closer too. They were all scared by the look on Taehyung's face.

"He cut her with a knife and belt, raped and broke her bones. Also, she was constantly drugged." Taehyung finally said. Jimin was struggling the urge to throw up. He couldn't imagine what demon one must be possessed by, to do so many vile things. Jin got up from the seat, his eyes widen with shock.

"I'm going to kill him." He roared. Namjoon caught him by his arm, Hoseok sat in front of the door. Jungkook and Yoongi jumped in to help Namjoon. "Let me go." Jin yelled as he tried to break free.