Chapter 13: Not much of an option.

Sophia was in her section doing her job as a waitress. She hoped Jimin hadn't found out she hadn't rehearsed with Rachel, she was too busy to find out more answers. She was glad Hoseok warmed up to her, though she could sense some kind of hesitation from his part.

She was giving some customers their drinks when she noticed Jin's friend, Jackson, sitting alone at the bar counter, his eyes locked on her. She tried to brush it off in the beginning, but she could feel his eyes burning in the back of her head. He was making her uncomfortable and very self aware. She didn't like him one bit, there was something about him that repelled her, even if he looked like a god.

There was no way to avoid him, since she had to go to the bar and drop the new orders.

"Hey there." Jackson greeted her.

"Hello." She responded in a low voice. She didn't want to talk to him, at the same time, she didn't want to want to show him that he affected her.

She didn't feel like herself around him. Besides the fact that he made her feel self conscious, he gave her a bad vibe. Her instinct told her to stay away from him. She was very sensitive when it came to pick up someone's personalities through the way they carried themselves. He looked like he was a dominant figure, maybe even aggressive at some point.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Jackson asked.

Sophia was suspicious, out of all the girls roaming through the club, he had picked her. Did he thought that Jin was going to share her with him? Did Jin really thought she was that stupid to put herself into that type of situation? If that was the case, both of them were going to be very disappointed.

"I'm sorry, I'm working." She managed to say, trying her best to ignore him.

Jackson grabbed her hand. "Last time I checked, Jin wasn't against us being friends."

Sophia managed to keep her emotions under the control. She could either slap him, run away or end up a crying mess. "Regardless what Jin said, I'm still at work."

"Maybe after you finish work, we can grab a bite or something." He pressed the matter.

"I'm sorry, I'm not available." She ultimately said, hoping he could pick up the underlying tone.

"Sophia, can you please come to my section, I have a job for you." Jungkook said smiling towards her.

"Sure." She answered, almost exhilarated by the fact that he interrupted them.

"As for you, I think you held her arm for far too long." Jungkook said in a glacial tone, almost frightening Sophia.

She remembered how he hit the man he dealt drugs in his section, he was out of control.

"Sorry man. It's all good." Jackson replied smiling.

The last thing he wanted was Jungkook on his trails. The way he carried himself, made Jackson take a step back every time he met him. He was dangerous. Between Yoongi and Jungkook, he couldn't pick up who was the worst. At least Yoongi never hid his past, or who he was. Jungkook on the other hand, might seem innocent and soft, there was something strange about him.

"Yeah. We wouldn't want to lose that hand, right?" Jungkook said, his eyes locked on him. Sophia shuddered at the threatening tone in his voice.

Jackson released her hand. "All good my man. I was just trying to make some conversation."

"Right." Jungkook turned his attention to Sophia, and he softened his eyes. "I need you to help me with something."

"Sure." She said her goodbyes, and was thankfully that Jungkook took her away. "Thank you so much."