XX

Zoe's Pov

Mike had just texted me that he finished setting up phase two. Time to put the plan into action. I tried to get Ben's attention but he didn't notice me. I crumpled up a napkin and threw it at his back. He finally met my eyes and mouthed, 

What the heck? 

I rolled my eyes and then mouthed back to him, 

We are ready. 

He nodded. He said something to Erica and they walked towards the hidden room Mike was in.

Ben's Pov

After Zoe threw a napkin at me with was highly unnecessary, she then informed me that I was to bring Erica into the room. 

"Follow me," I said to Erica

"Why?" She asked

"You'll see."

I lead her to the door that looked almost like a wall. You could not see the doorknob unless you really looked for it. 

"Close your eyes," I told Erica

"Why are you guys acting so sketchy today," She giggled

"Just close your eyes," I said with a laugh

I steered her into the room where Mike and Zoe were standing there. They nodded at me and I said,

"Open your eyes, Erica!"

She opened her eyes and gasped. 

Erica's Pov

Ben led me to yet another surprise. And this time it was in a secret room. He told me to open my eyes. Just as I did music started playing. 

The room had white walls and a colorful floor. There were multi-colored spotlights moving all around the room. In the middle was a glass table with a book on it.

"Wow. Fancy," I laughed, "You guys did this all for me?"

"Yes, now open the book!" Zoe said excitedly

I walked over to the glass table and picked up the book. It had a smooth brown cover and was quite thick. There was no title. But there was a little slot with a picture. It was the picture Ben took while we were dancing. But Zoe and Mike were also in it. They were in the background holding hands and smiling. It was a very pretty picture. I wonder how they got in there though. Maybe it was photoshopped? Or maybe I just did not notice them before. Either way, I loved it. I opened the book and saw that it was a scrapbook. The pages were filled with pictures of us together. There were flowers Ben had given to me the other day, little friendship bracelets Zoe and I had exchanged when we were smaller, and a few other things. There we so many pictures, and each and every page was spread out beautifully. 

After flipping through almost half the book I saw a page titled, 'Erica's Surprise Party'. It was empty. 

"It's time to fill in that page!" Zoe said and pulled out her phone

After about 100 pictures Zoe was faintly satisfied and picked out one to put inside the scrape book.

I turned to the next page of the book and saw it was empty. So was the next. And the rest of the book.

"The rest of the pages are empty," I said confused

"Your right," Mike said

"That's because we still have so much more to add," Ben put in

"Like tomorrow and the day after that," Zoe added

"But I'm.. I'm moving," I said sadly

They laughed

"No your not! Don't worry! There is a reason half the pages are blank. Because you will be staying with us for so much longer, and we need to put all of the pictures somewhere!" Zoe said

I realized what they were doing. They wanted to show me that all of those pages will be filled on one day when we have made the memories. They were showing me that I was going to stay here, with them for so much longer, so we could fill in all of those blank pages. I looked at all of them and smiled. 

"Thanks, guys." 

Zoe pulled us all into a hug.

This was one of the best nights ever, I thought to my self happily