XXVI

Zoe's Pov

I was looking through the house with the robot mouse. 

Ben, Erica, and Mike all were in another room, doing who knows what.

I had already found Caleb's computer, I was pretty sure of. It was in a room and inside the room had a backpack that had the name 'Caleb' on it. I then searched the house looking for Harry's room.

After about five long minutes I fainlly made it up the stairs. I found Justin's room which was so messy I could barely make it past the doorway. Down the hall to the right was another room. I slipped under the crack at the bottom of the door and looked around. It had to be Harry's room.

"I found it!" I called out

"Good job," Erica told me looking over my shoulder.

"Is there anyone in the house?" Ben asked

I moved the mouse around so I could see the whole house. We only saw Caleb. But after about three minutes he left.

"No ones in the house," I reported

I stood up and then began to get ready. 

It was time to break-in.

Ben's Pov

I put an earpiece inside my ear. 

"Testing?" I said softly

"Hello," Mike replied back through the earpiece

"Good it works," Erica said

We each had pepper spray just in case in our pocket.

"Erica," I said, "Do you have the USB?"

She nodded

"We are ready then," I said

"Us too," Zoe said

So then we headed out. The key to if you are trying to break in somewhere is to look normal, and not suspicious. 

We all casually walked to the garage where I typed in the password. It opened after a second and we all hurried in. I made sure to close the garage before we went inside the house.

Erica led me to Caleb's computer, while Zoe led Mike to Harry's.

We quietly walked into the room and closed the door. Erica started up the computer, while I made sure no one came in.

"Ben!" Erica whispered

"Ya," I said turning around

"It has a password." She informed me

"Does anyone know the password to Caleb's computer?" I said pressing my earpiece so Zoe and Mike would hear too.

"Ya give me a second," Zoe replied and I heard her rummaging through something

"It's 45902," She said after a second

"Does Harry have a password too?" Erica asked

"No. Only Caleb for some reason," Mike replied

Erica starting look through Caleb's files on his computer. I looked over her shoulder

"I don't see anything suspicious," I said softly

Erica rolled her eyes and then clicked a folder titled, 'Maths for Work'

Inside was three more folders. One titled 'Equations', the other 'Onyx', and the last, 'Work'.