XXIX

Ben's Pov

Erica, Mike, and I were waiting for Zoe. She had texted us she would be at the park in a few minutes. But then out of nowhere Caleb appeared. He stormed over to us looking very annoyed.

"You there!" He shouted pointing at us

"You were the kids who broke into my house weren't you?!" He demanded 

His oval face was red with anger.

He didn't wait for a reply and kept talking infuriated.

"How did you eve get into my house? Also, what were you doing in my office? And how come all of my files stored in my computer are deleted?" He asked very intimidatingly

Erica spoke up

"Do you know me?" She said just as intimidatingly

Caleb looked at Erica, taken aback. 

"No, I do not." He said

"Well you must know my stepfather then, Erica continued, "Dylan? Ring any bells?"

"You are Dylan's daughter," Caleb said, surprised.

"Yes, I am," Erica told him standing up. 

Zoe stood beside Erica

"And if you don't back down we are going to post something of you. And trust me. You do not want this getting out." Zoe told him calm but furiously.

Caleb just laughed. 

"Are you ten-year-olds really trying to blackmail me?" He snickered

"First of all we are not even close to 10 years old," Mike said, "And secondly, yes. Yes, we are."

"October 28th? Remember that day?" I pitched in

Caleb stiffened. His eyes turned into slits.

"You didn't-" He said but I interrupted him

"Oh yes, we sure did." I handed him one of the USBs that had the video downloaded in it.

"Here's a copy. You can keep it we have plenty of others.

Caleb looked like he could have exploded, his face was so red.

"Leave Erica's dad and everyone else alone, you hear us? And we won't post that video. If you do it's going to send it everywhere." Mike finished 

Caleb seemed to be speechless. 

"Fine." He muttered and walked away not looking back.

I immediately relaxed once he turned around the corner and was out of sight. I looked at everyone.

"We did it!" Mike said relived

Erica's Pov

After I filled my dad in, and he was very happy that we weren't going to be leaving. While I helped him unpack I informed him of all the details Zoe had missed. He apologized for locking me in my room and he also enrolled me in Eastwood High. So that's where I was today. Standing in front of the large light green doors of Eastwood High. I was next to Ben, Mike, and Zoe. 

Ben laced his fingers through mine and softly squeezed my hand.

I always have hated the first day of school. But with my four friends, it doesn't seem that bad.

That's all!! You finished reading Love Trouble! Thanks to all of you guys for reading it, it means a lot. I hope you guys enjoyed the story! Thanks again!

-