27; spilling tea w yeonjun. ew

"hey!! open the door!" yeonjun yelled while he was banging on soobin's fromt door, causing the now couple to wake up.

"it's probably your dad," soobin groaned out. beomgyu also opened his eyes and carefully listened to the yelling.

"no, that's not my father.. it's yeonjun," he replied. soobin then sat up and got out of bed, beomgyu followed. the taller opened the door and nearly got yeonjun's fist in his face.

"oh- sorry! i wanted to knock."

"it's okay..?"

"but beomgyu, oh you are so lucky i'm a good liar. didn't you learn from last time?!"

"huh-" was all beomgyu said, since he still wasn't fully awake yet. yeonjun just groaned.

"and you! you shouldn't let him stay over without anyone knowing, you'll get in trouble!" yeonjun yelled at soobin.

"it's my fault, don't yell at him. anyways, can't i stay here for a bit-"

"beomgyu, no. are you stupid?! i told father that you're still sleeping, then i snuck out to look for you! ugh- you're so lucky to have me as your brother."

"okay, okay. beomgyu will go home with you, i'll grab his clothes," soobin said before he left to grab beomgyu's clothes, since he slept in soobin's. once he came back, beomgyu smiled at him.

"thank you, and i'm sorry for causing you so much trouble."

soobin smiled as well, "don't worry about it. now, go home!"

"right!" beomgyu gave the taller one last peck before he left with his brother, who's mouth was wide open. he just stared at beomgyu while he was walking.

"what was that?!" the older said.

"what?"

"that kiss! you gave him a little kiss!"
beomgyu just chuckled at his brother, but didn't say anything. the two of them walked to the castle in silence, while yeonjun was still in shock. once they snuck back into the castle they went to eat breakfast with the rest of their family.

"so, did you enjoy the ball yesterday?"

"mhmm," yeonjun replied to his father with food in his mouth. they then looked over at beomgyu who was just eating his food while smiling to himself.

"beomgyu?"

"huh, what?"

"did you enjoy the ball yesterday?"

"oh.. uhm, yeah. it was fun, i guess," he replied with a chuckle in his voice. mr. choi quirked an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.

"okay, tell me everything!"
yeonjun yelled when he bursted into beomgyu's room. the younger prince nearly fell off his bed from the shock. yeonjun sat down on his bed as well and looked at beomgyu with anticipating eyes.

"tell you what?"

"about you and soobin!"

"i- what- no! i'm not saying anything," beomgyu replied.

"oh, come on! you don't have to hide it from me, i'll keep everything a secret."

"hmph.. well, he's my boyfriend now.."

"yeah, i figured that out. but just tell me!"
the elder whined, making his brother laugh.

"no, that's all," the younger teased.

"beomgyu!"

"what? do i need to tell you how his lips feel?"

"no! just- nevermind then."