5; village visit

"there's nothing planned for you to do today, besides school, ofcourse" mr. choi said to his sons while they were eating their breakfast. beomgyu's face lit up, hearing his father's words.

"does that mean we can do whatever we want today?!" the black-haired boy said. mr. choi looked at him and sighed.

"pretty much," he replied.

both beomgyu and yeonjun smiled brightly. does that mean they get to walk through the village? the two of them can't go to the city, because they're the "royal family" ofcourse, but sometimes JUST SOMETIMES they go to the village. they haven't been there in ages, though!

"so.. we get to go to the village?" yeonjun carefully asked his father, as beomgyu looked at him with a desperate look on his face.

"why do you two always want to go to the village? what's so fun to do there?"

"we're always trapped in this castle, so it's fun to go out sometimes. even if there's not much to do."
yeonjun replied.

"please, father?"
"pretty please?"

"okay, fine!" mr. choi said. the two boys grinned. they always get their way in situations like this.

"thank you, father!"

"what will you be doing on your day off, prince?"
soobin asked beomgyu while the shorter boy was picking out clothes that looked like something a regular villager would wear. that might sound bratty, but he's a prince so his clothes are just different from other people's clothes.

"yeonjun and i are going to the village, actually!"
he replied, smiling at his hyung. soobin had to come along as well, since he's beomgyu's personal guard.
yeonjun also has a personal guard, who's also coming along.

everyone started walking to the village. usually they take limo's to visit places, but they don't want to be recognized.

"you used to live in a village, right hyung?"
beomgyu asked soobin.

"yeah, i did."

"how was it? was it more fun than in the castle?"

"i mean, i had alot more freedom. but i also had alot less money, which means alot less food, so i was hungry all the time."
soobin used to be poor in the village, most people in the village are poor, actually. the rich people mostly live in the city.

"ah.. yeah."
beomgyu replies, nodding.

"soobin-hyung, carry me!!" beomgyu whined, making the others laugh.

"why?!"

"i'm tired and i my legs are shorter than yours!"

"ugh.. fine!"
soobin says with a giggle in his voice as he crouches down. beomgyu get's on his back and smiles brightly.

"thank you."

i updated this in my english class lmao