9; tired

"soobin-hyung," beomgyu whined, calling for soobin.

"yes, prince?"
soobin replied, appearing behind the younger.

"i'm sad," beomgyu said with a frown on his face. he then walked over to soobin and fell on top of him, making the older male chuckle.

"why are you sad, gyu?"

"i don't know, hyung."
sometimes, when beomgyu's really tired, he literally acts like a todler. soobin just laughs.

"maybe someone's just a little tired, hmm?"
beomgyu just shrugged. at that moment, mr. choi passed the two boys.

"what's up with him?" he said, pointing at his son. soobin chuckled before answering the question.

"i think he's tired."

"no, i'm sad," beomgyu told them.

"could you please get him to bed?" mr. choi asked soobin. the tall boy nods and starts to drag beomgyu to his bedroom, laying him down on the bed.

"get some sleep, okay, gyu?"

"nooo! hyung, stay."
beomgyu looked up at his hyung, while the elder just smiled.

"why?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"remember when you got sick after the roller coaster and i cuddled you to sleep? you owe me, mister!"

soobin sighs in defeat and nods. beomgyu smiles, feeling satisfied when soobin climbed into the bed with him.

"now you be the big spoon, 'kay?"

"yeah, yeah," soobin replied. beomgyu smiles and turns around, grabbing his ryan stuffy. the elder wraps his arms around the black-haired boy.
"night, prince."

"night, hyung."

"yah, beomgyu! soobin! wake uppp!"
yeonjun yelled as he was shaking the two. it was now time for beomgyu's classes. beomgyu's eyes fluttered open as he was met with soobin's closed ones. he gasped.

"are you awake already?!"

"shhh! you'll wake soobin-hyung up!"

"yeah, that's what i'm trying to do!"
"what's he doing in your bed anyway?"

"i was asked to cuddle, hmm," soobin suddenly said, still with his eyes closed. beomgyu hums with a satisfied smile on his face. yeonjun just rolled his eyes.

"yeah, okay. just wake up."

"mmm, no," beomgyu whined, clinging onto soobin as he was still tired. yeonjun sighs and basically drags beomgyu out of bed. the younger one groans and squirms out of yeonjun's grip, now standing on the floor.

"alright, alright!"

yeonjun nods and leaves the room. beomgyu looks over at soobin, who fell back asleep, and smiled. he decided to let his hyung sleep and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

right now, taehyun was over at the castle again. they were heading to the kitchen for a snack, but beomgyu had to ask his father if he could eat first. it's just what he has to do as a prince.

"father!" beomgyu said as he spotted mr. choi.

"yes?"

"can tae and i please have a snack?"

"hmm.. i don't know, beomgyu. the christmas ball is coming up soon and i want you to be able to fit into the perfect suit this time."

beomgyu frowns.
not this again..
he thought.

"please, father? i'll loose weight after."

mr. choi sighed. "okay, fine."

"thank you!"

3 updates in one day!! :)
this story will probably be long, sorry not sorry.