13; last straw(?)

the two prince's were now trying on suits again. the stylist was busy getting beomgyu dressed in a suit that was three sizes too small. no wonder it didn't fit.

"stop! it doesn't fit!"
beomgyu yelped. the stylist was trying to get the zipper, but it was so tight. the boy could barely breathe.

"if you would've lost some weight, this would've fit."
mr. choi said.

"ow!" beomgyu yelled.

"stop whining," mr. choi said, rolling his eyes.
at that moment, soobin walked towards them.

"soobin-hyung!" the black-haired boy desperately called out for his guard.
"hyung, i can't breathe!"

soobin gently removed the stylists' hands and undid the zipper, making the younger boy sighed in relief.
"are you okay now?" soobin asked. beomgyu nods in response. "good. now, get out of this stupid suit."
soobin was beyond pissed at this point.

"yes, hyung," beomgyu replied while looking at the taller with a smile on his face.

soobin walked away with an arm wrapped around beomgyu's shoulder. "stupid stylist, she doesn't know shit. of course it won't fit when she get's you a suit that's three sizes too small!"

"hyung, are you mad?" the younger asked.

"of course i'm mad!"

"i'm sorry," beomgyu said, thinking that soobin was mad at him. soobin looked at him.

"i'm not mad at you, silly! i could never be mad at you. i'm mad at the stylist and your father, but don't tell him i said that." beomgyu smiled and sighed in relief.

"i won't, hyung," the younger replied.

"i'll get that annoying kid fired one day," mr, choi said to yeonjun, talking about soobin. "thinking he knows it better than me! pfft."

"father, you can't fire him!"

"i can do whatever i want, jun."

yeonjun rolled his eyes. he knows how attached beomgyu is to soobin, if soobin get's fired, beomgyu will forever be mad at his father. "you can't fire him unless mother agrees, though."

mr. choi rolled his eyes this time. it's true, he can't. they made a deal to take every decision regarding their children and - or their country, together. firing amd hiring people goes for that, too.

"i'm sure your mother would want to fire that annoying kid, too," the king said.

"then i'll go ask her right now," yeonjun replied before heading over to his mother.

"mother!" yeonjun was panting for air. he was running around the whole castle, trying to find his mother quickly.

"yes?"

"father wants to fire soobin for no reason, you don't agree with that, right?"

"why would he fire soobin for no reason?"
"did something happen?"

"not really. beomgyu had to wear a suit that was three sizes too small, but soobin got him out of there and told them to get him the right sized suit,"
"and now father is mad at him," the blonde-haired boy told his mother. when he finished talking he was out if breath again.

"well, that's stupid."

"mhmm! and-and you know how attached beomgyu is to soobin, right?!"

"mhm.."
"i'll go talk to your father, okay?"

"okay."

sorry it's so sloppy! i think this is by far the worst chapter :((