14; fired

"he thinks he knows everything better than me! i'm the king, he's just a stupid guard!"
mr. choi explained to his wife, feeling very frustrated.

"you know he's a good kid, and you know that. you can't fire him." mrs. choi replied.

"and why not?!"

"if you do that, beomgyu won't ever forgive you."

"i don't care."

"yes, you do."

"no, i don't. i don't give a damn about what he thinks."
mr. choi said, making his wife scoff.

"you always act as if you don't care about gyu, you've always favorited yeonjun. you're ridiculous."
mrs. choi walks away from her husband, quite upset. it's true, mr. choi has always showed that yeonjun is his favorite, but mrs. choi has no idea why. you're supposed to love all of you're kids equally, right?

"hyung, how do i look?" beomgyu looked at soobin with a grin on his face, showing off the suit that he was now wearing.

"you look beautiful," soobin replied with a chuckle in his voice. beomgyu nods. the suit's also very comfortable, which is important.

"alright, this one it is, then!"
the younger smiled.

"father, you can't do this!" beomgyu said with teary eyes, clinging onto soobin. mr. choi decided he wants to fire soobin, regardless if mrs. choi agrees with him or not.

"gyu, it's fine," soobin said while smiling at the younger, trying to comfort him. beomgyu just shakes his head, hugging the taller male.

"soobin, i'm sorry. please pack your stuff and leave." mr. choi said. soobin nods in reply.

"no, no, no, no!" the black-haired boy yelled into soobin's shoulder. the taller sadly sighs.

"c'mon gyu." soobin dragged the shorter boy along to his room and set him down on his bed.

"hyung, you can't leave!"

"yah.. i don't really have a choice, hmm?" the taller sits down next to beomgyu on the bed and wraps an arm around him. yes he's sad, ofcourse he is. the two of them are really close, and who knows if they'll see each other again.

"you'll be okay, prince," soobin said as he rubbed the younger boy's back. "it's not like we'll never see each other again!" he reassured. beomgyu nods, hugging onto his hyung once again. soobin laughs.

"i'll visit you," the younger said. "'kay?" soobin nods and they let go of each other. the taller smiles while beomgyu frowns.

"i'll see you, prince."

"mhmm."

soobin walks away, out of the castle. guards close the big doors and the gates. yeonjun walks over to beomgyu and pats his back.

"c'mon, let's go eat dinner. okay?"

is it just me or are my chapters getting worse and worse? anyways, i'll be reallyyy busy this week, so i wanted to update! this is kinda rushed, sorry :((