Introduction

Please vote and support. Thanks 😊

Samaira's house

It was a bright sunny morning. The lady of the house - Mrs. Devaki woke up at 7 am to be the first person to wish her daughter on her birthday. She still couldn't believe that her little angel has turned 25 already although it seems like it was just yesterday she held her delicate child for the first time. she wondered how time flies.

She went to her daughters mom to find her covered in her blanket from head to toe. If one could describe her room, they would say it was the most aesthetic room they could ever see along with cute pictures of hers with her friends and families. Her mother switched off the Air Conditioner and went up to her daughter to wake her up. She woke her up and her daughter gave her mom a smile that made her look more like a 16 year old and hugged her mother. The mother hugged her too and wished her for her birthday. 

Samaira got off the bed and turned off her fan and quickly did her morning duties. She took a very relaxing shower as it was Sunday and also her birthday and came down for breakfast. Her father hugged her and kissed her forehead lovingly and wished for her birthday too. Her brother hugged her too and wished her. Her Chithi from Mumbai called her mother on WhatsApp to wish Samaira. Samaira was loved by all. Later, during breakfast, she asked her brother to get her some water. He felt like having fun with her so he gave her a jumping jack to scare her, he got the reaction he needed and laughed at her. This was their usual siblings banter at the house.

After breakfast, Samaira and her mother went for shopping as they had to run a few errands before evening. After their weekly grocery shopping, her  mother prepared a very simple lunch as requested by Samaira and they all took some rest.

In the evening, the family got ready and went to a beach side restaurant for dinner to watch the sunset. After having a very laid back and relaxing birthday, Samaira was ready for work from the next day.

Meanwhile at Harsh's house

The very same day, Mrs Vasundra woke up and went to prepare breakfast for her family. She didn't want to wake her son as she knew he had been overworking himself for the past 2 weeks so he could be free once when his sister Nitisha and her adorable little munchkin - Aakruti who is 2 years old - comes to Canada to be with them for the next 2 weeks. Nitika is supposed to arrive that night from NYC. 

Harsh woke up at 9 am and went down to the kitchen and hugged his mom from the back. She smiled at her sons childhood behaviour and told him to have a seat for breakfast. During breakfast, he was checking his work-related emails consistently and this annoyed his mother. She took his phone away and glared at him. Even though he was a successful businessman, he was still that little boy who gets scared when his mom glares at him. He gulped his food nervously and at that very moment she scolded him saying "How many times should I say that when you eat, focus on your food and talk with us, rather than staring at that stupid device? You never listen. Do you?". He smiled at her and said "OK ma. No phones now. Happy? Please don't be mad. Now tell me what time should I go and pick Niti and Aakru ?" Her mom smiled at her sons way of changing topic and said "Their flight is supposed to arrive at 7. So you leave accordingly". He nodded and his father told him to enjoy their 2 weeks break without thinking about office constantly. To which Harsh reminded him that Niti will want her dad at home the most and so does little Aakru. He smiled and said "Of course I will be home. My princess and her little angel are coming home. I am going to spend all my time with them. I missed Niti a lot. How I wish she never grew up". Srinivas also loved his daughter unconditionally and the whole family was waiting eagerly for her arrival.

Later that evening, when Harsh saw Niti at the airport with her little angel and he got emotional. He remembered how his sister used to protect him like a mother when they were kids and now she was all grown up and a mother of a cute kid. She hugged him and he hugged her back. He then took little Aakru from her and carried her on his shoulder making the little girl giggle in happiness. Once they were settled in the car, he asked her about the travel. To which she said "Not bad Harsh. Usually Adi travels with me but this year he couldn't as he is busy with work and he said he can only join us for the last week. So it was kind of hard with Aakru too. But I managed and here I am" she said it with a smile. They reached home and their parents hugged her and her dad took Aaru from Harsh and started playing with her. She called Adi and told him she had reached her home safely. He said he misses her and Aakru already and said he can't wait to be with them in a week. She said him to come home soon and said she will call him later and hung up. They all had dinner laughing and talking at various topics and went to bed so Niti and Aakru gets enough rest.