His possessiveness

Please vote and support. Thanks 😊

Mature Content Ahead

Amma came to our apartment and looked around. She looked at me and I smiled nervously. She said "Sam, did you not sleep the entire night? I mean the apartment looks as if you both never left the city" Harsh laughed at her comment and said "Ma, Sam cleaned everything last night and a bit today. She was particular in impressing you".

Amma patted my back and said "Are you crazy Sam? You didn't have to do all this to impress me. Kanna, you both just arrived yesterday. What is this?" I smiled and said "Amma, it's nothing. If the place is messy, you won't be able to sit peacefully. I know you very well. You will be helping me clear everything. I wanted you to relax" She caressed my head and smiled. I asked her if she wants some tea. She said yes and I made some tea for her.

After a few hours, Amma left our house. I told Harsh "Hey, I will just go to the grocery store nearby and get some stuff. Vishnu wants spicy pasta and there's no groceries at home." He said "I will join you. I am bored sitting at home". We both went to the grocery store and got the grocery items required for us.

I texted Amma a thank you for bringing us food. After our lunch, I began cooking for Vishnu and my parents. I know my mom well. She would cook immediately after coming home so I thought of making food for her and dad and began cooking. 

Harsh came to the kitchen and sat on the counter. He was looking at all the preparations and asked "Any help my wife?" I smiled and said "Hmmm, let me think. Actually yes, why don't you chop some onions for me and peel garlic?" He came and stood beside me. He said "Sure. Pass me the chopping board" I nodded and gave him the tools required.

After a few minutes, I heard him sniffing. I looked at him and he was sniffing while chopping the onions. I took it away from him and washed my hands. I went to him and wiped his eyes slowly and dragged him with me to the living room.

I made him sit and gave him some water. I said "Just sit here. You don't have to be at the kitchen. I will make you cook some other day" He held my wrist and said "Illa, I will help you di" I played with his hair and said "Podhun da (Enough), just sit here. I will call you after a few minutes. You can help then". He nodded and I went back to cooking.

I had to call Harsh after a few minutes. He helped me in grabbing all the spice bottles from the top shelf. I finished cooking food in an hour and went to take a shower. After taking a shower, I changed to a maxi dress and went to the living room. Harsh looked at me and said "Give me few minutes. I will get ready" I nodded and sat on the couch waiting for him.

He came and helped me with the food that I prepared. He kept the food in a thermal bag and got our keys ready. We drove to my parents place and I felt weird addressing the house I grew up as my parents house. I realized things have changed in the last few weeks. I felt Harsh hands on my thighs while he was driving. I took his hands in mine and looked at the passing streets through the window.

We reached my parents house and Vishnu opened the door for us. We walked in and I saw mom was about to enter the kitchen. I showed her the food and she gasped. Dad walked up to me and said "Kanna, what is this? You took so much trouble" I said "Our Ms.Devu would've gotten extremely tired after cooking right after she arrived dad" Dad laughed and said "Ok, you know your mom well. You guys carry on" I smiled and went to kitchen to help mom.

Mom asked us to join her for dinner but Harsh and I decided to let them relax. I know mom will leave no stone unturned in making Harsh feel comfortable. Harsh was aware of it too so we both told mom to relax and told her we will have dinner with her some other day and left. We reached our apartment and I went to the kitchen to heat up the leftover. Harsh hugged me from the back and gently kissed my neck. I leaned back on his chest. He whispered on my ear "Wifey, you didn't rest at all. Aren't you tired?" I giggled and said "Hmmm. I was in the afternoon, not now". He turned me around and pecked my lips.