Girls trip - pt 2

Please vote and support. Thanks 😊

That night Anita and Sam decided to catch up on some funny videos and Gayatri joined them. They were watching videos which reminded of them their university days and they started laughing and made jokes the entire night.

The next day, they planned to have a chilled day and visited the local malls. They decided to visit the tallest building 'Burj Khalifa' during sunset. They realized they had enough time left and decided to get dressed up for the place and left to their stay and quickly got dressed.

Right at sunset, the trio reached the tallest tower and they booked a VIP spot for themselves while booking for the time slot. As soon as they got their reserved seats,  they settled in comfortably. After walking around the place and taking pictures of the view from the top and pictures of themselves, they enjoyed some more time relishing in the beauty of the sunset view.

After coming back from the tallest building, they walked around the canal that was bridged between the building and the malls. After a good walk, Anita said " Guys, let's have an early dinner today and retire to bed soon. We have a whole day packed day for tomorrow." Sam said "Anita, how early do you want us to retire and sleep?" Anita said "We both are known for staying up late. So, how about earliest at 1 am so that we get enough sleep" Sam agreed and Gayatri said " Ok. Let's go then" and the trio left.

The next few days were completely packed for the trio. They had 4 more days before they left the city and went back to their reality. The next day, Anita decided to stay in and take rest. Sam and Gayatri didn't force Anita because they knew the activity they were going for that day will make Anita sick. Anita had the whole place to herself and had a relaxing bath and chilled in.

Sam and Gayatri were planning to go dune bashing as Gayatri was someone who was scared of car drifts. Gayatri was scared but she was ready to face her fear. The driver made a pit stop and said "Ma'am you both can relax here for the next 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, we will start again." Sam and Gayatri agreed and they both saw a quad biking stall and decided to try it out. Sam said "I wish Anita was here. Only if she didn't have motion sickness, she would've joined us and it will be even better" Gayatri said "I know dude. But it's ok, we didn't want her to fall sick too right. " Sam nodded and Gayatri continued " Now let's have fun and I am going to kick you ass here" and laughed. Sam gave her playful smirk and said "Hmmm, and I am going to laugh at your reaction when the driver does dune bashing. I am going to make sure he makes it 100 times adventurous" Gayatri gave her a playful glare in return and said "You are a bitch at times" Sam laughed and said "I love you too" and walked towards her bike.

After biking for 25 minutes, they returned back to the car. The driver started and Gayatri said to the driver " Hey, could you please slow down a little bit while at the dunes". The driver said "Ma'am there is still time left" and Sam laughed at Gayatri. The driver asked the both to get down from the car so he can take some air out of the tires for the dune bash. Gayatri and Sam took some pictures and returned back to the car.

Once, the driver started, Sam said to the driver "Increase the speed" and held Gayatri's hand. She said "Hold my hand, if you are extremely scared. But do not miss this. Dune bashing is better when they drive the vehicle faster. OK?" Gayatri nodded and held Sams hand. After a couple of minutes, Gayatri started to enjoy the ride and screamed and enjoyed the dune bashing till the end. The driver took the both of them to a camp to relax and told them he would pick them up later. They enjoyed the shows at the camp and bought more souvenirs. The driver arrived later and the both of them left to their stay.

Meanwhile, Anita was relaxing by catching up on her favourite shows. She had bought enough food for the day and enjoyed her shows. Although she wanted to be with her friends and enjoy the time with them, she didn't want to risk her health.