Girls trip - pt 1

Please vote and support. Thanks 😊

Sam and her friends were leaving for their trip to Dubai. Harsh wanted to spend time with her but he understood that she needs to spend time with her friends too. He went to airport to see her before she left for her trip. Her parents dropped her and after spending sometime with her, they left.

Harsh texted Sam earlier that he will be meeting her at the airport and she waited for him. Ten minutes later, she saw him and he walked over to where she was. He said "I thought you left", She said "Illa, you told me to wait for you and here I am. But I have to go soon. Paathacha (Seen enough)?" He laughed at her and said "Not quite enough". She pouted and said "Not here too please" and he again laughed. He hugged her and said "Tale care of yourself. You told me that WhatsApp calling is banned there. Then how will we talk?" She said "Google hangouts" and he agreed. After 5 minutes, she said "Harsh, I have to go. You take care" and gently touched his hand. He hugged her again and she left and joined her friends.

Once they boarded the plane, Gayatri couldn't keep the excitement and said "Bitches, we are off to Dubai" and squealed. Anita laughed at her and Sam raised a glass of water and said "To Dubai and to being the most extra versions of ourselves" and the three of them laughed.

After 12 hours of flight, they reached Dubai. Anita said "I hate that plane food. Yuck" and sulked. Sam joined her and said "I need chai and some good food." Gayatri agreed with them. Once they got their luggages, the three of them went to the rental service to get the car they booked. They researched well enough about the country beforehand and Gayatri said "How about we stop at any of those cafes we read about? We can have chai there and see what they got". Anita and Sam agreed and they stopped at a cafe. The three of them ordered the food they wanted and gulped it faster. After reaching the place that they booked for their trip, the girls started to out their clothes away and one by one took a shower and slowly drifted to sleep.

The next day morning, they felt refreshed and decided to visit the museums and local heritage markets. They took the car out and stopped at the museum first. They were fascinated to learn about the history and culture of the place. After spending a couple of hours at the museum, they visited the local heritage markets and looked around to shop. After buying some souvenirs, Anita said "I love how warm it is here. It is like an escape from winter for us. Isn't it?" Sam and Gayatri agreed with her and Gayatri said "Guys, we still have some time left before we go to the apartment. Shall we explore the city for sometime?" Everyone agreed and they walked around the city and went back to the apartment.

They rested for a while and Sam said "I saw a Pizza Hut nearby while we were driving. What do you say?" Gayatri said "I am up for Pizza" and Anita agreed. They decided to walk and reached the restaurant. After dinner, they walked back again and decided to have a movie night.

Gayatri chose one of their favourite movie and all of them got settled in. After the movie, they did all the preparations for the next day as they were officially starting their adventure trip.

The next morning Sam was nervous because they were going for parasailing and jet skiing. She said "Anita, you both go. I am already scared. I will start crying my eyes out there." Anita rolled her eyes and Gayatri threw a cushion at Sam and glared at her and said "Bitch, this whole trip is for us to be as adventurous as we can be and not be a chicken like you are being right now. Now get your ass ready before I beat you. You have 10 minutes" Sam whined and got ready. Gayatri kept glaring at her and said "Wear your sport shoes, you ain't fooling when I am here" Anita was laughing at the scene in front of her.

After they reached the beach they were supposed to meet the coach at, Sam said "Guys for the last time, I am shit scared. Look I am even shivering" and Gayatri said "No you aren't shivering. And don't worry, you can shiver all you want later when you feel the water. Now come" and dragged Sam with her. Sam was chanting all the prayers she can think of. Their first activity was jet skiing and Anita said "Sam you will be fine. Don't worry and All the best" and gave her a thumbs up. She gave a thumbs up too and Gayatri screamed "Guys, let's kill this" and slowly they all sped off. Sam was initially scared and later she sped off to catch up with her friends and after a while, she enjoyed and she was having a good time with them.

After the jet ski, the three of them waited for the next adventure that they had planned and that was para sailing. Sam overcame her fear of being in water and enjoyed every bit of the experience. After a fun-filling and tiring day, they returned back to their stay and called their families to give them an update.

The girls during jet ski

While para sailing

The girls are having fun in Dubai now. And Sam overcame her fears finally. How was this chapter? Let me know in the comments. And please don't forget to vote and support. Thanks ❤️