You are mine

Please vote and support. Thanks 😊

Warning: Mature Content Ahead

I gulped nervously and removed his hands from my waist. Harsh turned me around kissed me on my lips. The kiss was very sweet and tender. I wrapped my arms around his neck and Harsh deepened the kiss. He pulled me closer to him and gently caressed my hair. We pulled away after a few seconds and Harsh placed his forehead on my forehead. He said "Happy marriage to us pondatti". I blushed and hugged him. He hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while. Harsh caressed my waist sensually making me gasp at his touch. We pulled back and his hands were on my waist. He lifted my chin and made me look at him. In a very husky voice, he said "I need you. I need my wife" and kissed me. His words made me shiver and his touch was clouding my senses.

I pulled back and stuttered "Umm..Washroom...umm I need to get changed" and tried to walk away. He pulled me back in his embrace making my back collide with his chest. I gulped again and he kissed my neck making me squirm in his touch. He said "Don't take too long". I nodded and went to open my bag. Harsh followed me behind and he saw my bag. He said "Don't wear these." He gave me a package and said "I got it from back home. Get changed in this" I nodded and went to the washroom to get changed.

I opened the package and it was a black night gown. It looked very revealing and I felt nervous for Harsh to see me like this. Thankfully, the night gown came with a robe. I wore it and wrapped it tightly around me. I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt shy but more nervous as to what Harsh will think and how he will react. Will he be appreciative or will he not like me. I realized that I was overthinking so I took a deep breathe and decided to go to the room. As I stepped out of the washroom, Harsh had the lights dimmed. 

I was standing very near to the washroom when Harsh noticed me. He came closer and kept looking at me. I couldn't read his eyes. He smiled and came even closer to me. I was caged between him and the wall. Gathering some voice, I spoke "Harsh, I... I am nervous. I am nervous about all this." He cupped my cheeks and said "Look at me Sam" I looked at him and he said "I love you. I love you so much. And we will not do anything that you don't want. I will stop when you tell me to stop." I kept looking at him, completely lost in his eyes. His eyes held so much love and sincerity that I was lost in his mesmerizing eyes. 

Harsh said "You look beautiful in this. Just the way I imagined" I gulped and blinked my eyes, trying to process everything he was saying. He pulled me with him and made me sit with him in the living room with him. He said "I have another gift for you" I looked at him. He showed me a pendant. I looked at him when he said "This is my gift for my pondatti" I blushed and smiled. I hugged him and said "I love you too. I love you more than I can express. Thank you for everything". He made me wear it. I looked back at him and slowly went closer to him. He kept looking at me in a way that he wanted me to take initiative. I kept looking at his eyes that has held me captive. I kissed him and he smiled in the kiss. He pulled me closer to himself and deepened the kiss. He kept his hands on my waist and held me closer. I gently ran my hands from his chest to jaw making him groan in the kiss. I kept running my fingers from his jaw to his hair. My actions made him moan in the kiss and we kissed each other harder.

Harsh lifted me with him and we reached the room without breaking our kiss. My legs touched the edge of the bed and that was when I realized we were near the bed. Harsh pushed me on the bed making me bounce a little bit on the soft mattress. He came on top of me and kissed me again. He removed the knots and pushed the robe away from my shoulders. He moved to my neck gently nibbling and kissing my neck. The way he bit my neck made me hiss in pain. He immediately kissed the place. I knew there was going to be a hickey there. 

I pulled his shirt and he took it off. He switched positions in a way that I was sitting on him. I pulled him and kissed him hard. He held me tighter in his embrace and removed the robe off of me. He removed the straps of my night gown and kissed my shoulders making me moan in pleasure. He kissed me on my lips again. He removed the night gown and threw it away making it hard for me to breathe. He kissed my neck again and slowly moved down. He kissed my cleavage and when I moved a little bit due to the pleasure, his hold on me tightened making it hard for me to move. He traced his hands on my waist making me shiver at his touch. He switched our positions and hovered on me again. He kissed my lips again and touched my waist making me gasp in our kiss. He moaned when I gasped and deepened the kiss. He removed my bra and I slowly pushed him and faced the other side.